Injuries... Why So Many

THE BARON

I just looked at the Jets injury report.  Once again, it looks more like a roster than an injury report...

WTH is going on ???

Anyone remember Sal Alosi ???  

When he was the S&C coach with the Jets, they seemed to be very healthy...

Find him and bring him back.  Just keep him behind the bench during kick-offs...

My Theories

• Bad SC program.
  • Gase running bad practices-he had the issue in Miami
  • Players not wanting to play for Gase.  This is NFL football.  Everyone is hurt.  Some players will raise their hands, and others will play through it.  For Gase, players raise their hands.
  • Even if not Gase, players see that the team is terrible and want to save themselves for next year.  
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, THE BARON said:

I just looked at the Jets injury report.  Once again, it looks more like a roster than an injury report...

WTH is going on ???

Find him and bring him back.  Just keep him behind the bench during kick-offs...

Today's football players are pansies ; we need old tyme players ...

giphy.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

17 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@CTM @Spoot-Face @Scott Dierking @Jetsfan80@T0mShane @JetFaninMI @Patriot Killa @whoever else 

Have at it this tops any shirtless pic I ever posted on this forum. 

Thanks for keeping track of all the male shirtless pics that are posted on this forum and ranking them. The rest of us wouldn't be able to keep up without your eyes. Great work, detective.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

Thanks for keeping track of all the male shirtless pics that are posted on this forum and ranking them. The rest of us wouldn't be able to keep up without your eyes. Great work, detective.

No you have it all wrong the point of me @ all  of you was because Sam Sam needs your undivided attention. 

7 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

@CTM @Spoot-Face @Scott Dierking @Jetsfan80@T0mShane @JetFaninMI @Patriot Killa @whoever else 

Male nudity solely for the sake of humor is regressive so I can understand why its triggering for you. Viewing the male form through homoerotic gaze is more your style but even that is dated, it takes the traditional male lens and simply turns it inward, as if the only people that will appreciate the male body are other men.  It's still male dominated and thus part of broader issues with gender inequality.  The more modern take is viewing through the female gaze, thereby empowering female sexuality and desire. How do you reconcile this given your inclinations against your desire to be socially progressive ?

Anyway, thank you for bringing this important issue to light.

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

We've actually been pretty lucky with injuries the last few years.  This year is probably a little above average for an NFL team, but then again i've seen far worse.  Made worse of course by the glaring lack of roster depth.

Of course, with the recent public issues our medical staff have been having, let's just say my confidence isn't super high in their abilities.

16 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Poor quality players on the roster. 

Perfect example and I thought he was a good player,Chris Herndon suspended the first 4 games should have came back in beast mode. 

there aren't enough leaders on this team or if there are, they certainly aren't being very vocal.  it doesn't help that the team was losing either.

17 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

I see these are all the guys you want emulate and who you secretly look up too. Its cool. Most of us can handle the adulation. We're used to it.

4 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

I see these are all the guys you want emulate and who you secretly look up too. Its cool. Most of us can handle the adulation. We're used to it.

Want nothing to do with any of you other than message board banter. 

You rode my butt for a shirtless joke pic, just wanted to make you all aware of that new picture posted thats all. 

Carry on. 

This roster is bad with a capital B. With the exception of a few most of these guys would not make some teams Practice Squad. I would say 10 to 15% of the roster is NFL quality. When you're this bad your players will not be able to handle that level of conditioning, etc. Its the plain truth.

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Want nothing to do with any of you other than message board banter. 

You rode my butt for a shirtless joke pic, just wanted to make you all aware of that new picture posted thats all. 

Carry on. 

LOL. No I'm the guy who was doing that last week. This week I'm breaking your balls about Taco's and Tampon's remember?

I find it funny that you use the phrase "riding my butt" with "shirtless joke pic". That's got to be a Freudian Slip if I ever heard one. 

Carry On.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

LOL. No I'm the guy who was doing that last week. This week I'm breaking your balls about Taco's and Tampon's remember?

I find it funny that you use the phrase "riding my butt" with "shirtless joke pic". That's got to be a Freudian Slip if I ever heard one. 

Carry On.

LOL yes definitely wrong terms to use with you guys but I noticed it sparked your attention. 

Are you the banjo player for the group. 

Carry on to each is own. 

6 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

LOL yes definitely wrong terms to use with you guys but I noticed it sparked your attention. 

Are you the banjo player for the group. 

Carry on to each is own. 

Actually Im bored at work and noticed you were up to your old tricks trying to get some attention from someone.  Figured I'd oblige ya. I refuse to supply you with a shirtless pic to titillate you further.

9 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Actually Im bored at work and noticed you were up to your old tricks trying to get some attention from someone.  Figured I'd oblige ya. I refuse to supply you with a shirtless pic to titillate you further.

No attention needed i'm good being a nobody it takes the target off my back for everything. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, THE BARON said:

WTH is going on ???

its called bad luck

On 11/14/2019 at 3:07 PM, varjet said:

My Theories

• Bad SC program.
  • Gase running bad practices-he had the issue in Miami
  • Players not wanting to play for Gase.  This is NFL football.  Everyone is hurt.  Some players will raise their hands, and others will play through it.  For Gase, players raise their hands.
  • Even if not Gase, players see that the team is terrible and want to save themselves for next year.  

This all seems pretty likely to me.