Sign in to follow this  
Barry McCockinner

Darnold Mocks Dak

18 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

I loved when McNabb admitted he didn't know an NFL game could end in a tie during a post game interview. The guys been playing football his entire life and he doesn't know the basic rules. Also loved when he puked in the huddle in a win or lose drive for a SB win, does anything say 'choke job' more than that?

I always felt like McNabb got a raw deal from just about everyone.  Didn't he get to 4 NFC championship games?  And the year they made it to the Superbowl, he won those playoff games without TO.  Admittedly TO was incredible in that Superbowl (while McNabb got sick) but I still don't get the McNabb criticism.  The guy won way more than most QBs ever do yet it seemed like everyone had something negative to say about him.  I've never understood it.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

There are legitimate criticisms of McNabb just as there are with anybody but it would be kind of ridiculous to ignore that the bar has always been higher for black quarterbacks. It's gotten better but that's mostly because there are just so many guys out there killing it that nobody could possibly get on MNF and say they're all SJW media creations like Rush did with McNabb. If not for Watson, Wilson, Mahomes, Jackson, etc., an argument about Dak Prescott would almost definitely wind up with me getting banned.

You have a point but I'll say this - TO criticized McNabb as much as anyone that I can remember.

Sign in to follow this  

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company