Steelers V Browns TNF

1 hour ago, New York Mick said:

Completely different position and his team is losing by two TDs

1 hour ago, slimjasi said:

Adams seemed to impact the last game

You guys are letting facts interfere wjth his agenda. At this point I think people here just make these Adams remarks by rote. I can see his social media stuff annoying people, but it's dumb to knock the best player on a team. Especially the guy who "impacted" our only two wins. I'm still waiting for another Jet to do that...

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

7 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

It’s almost like certain positions are more valuable than others. And Watt’s team is 5-4 after losing a Hall of Fame 

So you believe that the Jets would have a better record than the Steelers right now if they had traded Adams for Watt in the preseason. 

That is something you believe. 

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You guys are letting facts interfere wjth his agenda. At this point I think people here just make these Adams remarks by rote. I can see his social media stuff annoying people, but it's dumb to knock the best player on a team. Especially the guy who "impacted" our only two wins. I'm still waiting for another Jet to do that...

I’d say Darnold and several receivers certainly “impacted” both of our wins 

These QB’s need time ppl. They all don’t always start out in great situations. Chances are they don’t..seeing how high the teams picking them are picking. Baker and Darnold aren’t busts yet. 

Now...for what I initially came in this thread to say.... @14 in Green this is the most I’ve seen you post on here in awhile. figures it’s a Browns game day thread? so nice of you to join us. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3