Enunwa Fined - Not Happy (MERGED)

This organization is an embarrassment to its fans.  One thing after another.

I wish the STHs would stop paying for tickets... and stop going.   

I havent watched this team play for 3 weeks in a row.  Have gone fishing every Sunday.  I am doing just fine.

Apathy is the message to send the Johnsons.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 6

Just now, varjet said:

I think the Jets are trying to restore order where there has been disorder.

The question is whether it is possible to have order in today’s NFL. 

And they went to Kapernick’s workout?

A rep is going to the workout... its on Saturday... I bet there are 20 reps from teams... but the reps are just low level executives or scouts

7 minutes ago, Green Truth said:

No Quincy.  You were paid a lot of money.  Reschedule the food until you finish the treatment. and hire someone to take care of the emergency.  Rehab is your job right now.  You get paid to do it.

Hmmm you know what after reading this and rereading what he said, youre right.

hes being paid so he needs to be at work

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Excepting a couple of free agents, every player on this roster has been a loser his entire career, so excuse me if I don’t give them the benefit of the doubt on “yeah, I no-showed a scheduled treatment, but I had a really good excuse.”

And not for nothing, but Belichick once sent Revis home because he got stuck in a blizzard and showed up to practice 15 minutes late. 

Why do you hate the troops?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Samtorobby47 said:

Naw. This is on Quincy. 

It’s a typical polluted Jets FO inability to relate and mange their players/organization w any kind of tact. I’m sure the first he heard of the fine was reading it on the tv. I dunno maybe talk to the player first, have some tact. Create a culture players want to play for. Stop making inexcusable bad decisions like mic’ing your second year QB on the worst offense in football against the best team in football on Monday night for ESPN. They’re business IQ is below substandard. The Johnson’s are sh*t.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, HessStation said:

It’s typical polluted Jets FO inability to relate and mange their players/organization w any kind of tact. I’m sure the first he heard of the fine was reading it on the tv. Talk the player like he’s a human, have some tact. Create a culture players want to play for. Stop making inexcusable bad decisions like mic’ing your second year QB on the worst offense in football against the best team in football on Monday night for ESPN. They’re business IQ is substandard. The Johnson’s are sh*t.

The titans wouldn't mishandle such a delicate matter. That's for sure. ?

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1