Barry McCockinner

Enunwa Fined - Not Happy (MERGED)

2 hours ago, choon328 said:

Im ok with the fine. But could you imagine your boss hanging up personal information about you in a way that lets your fellow employees see it? How would you react? That is what is disgusting about this organization. 

You'd be surprised. Its about holding people accountable. Things like that on a chart easily viewed by insiders happens often. Its for things that the people can control.. like attendance. Its not about his performance, rather his attendance. Nothing wrong with it in my book.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, pointman said:

You'd be surprised. Its about holding people accountable. Things like that on a chart easily viewed by insiders happens often. Its for things that the people can control.. like attendance. Its not about his performance, rather his attendance. Nothing wrong with it in my book.

You can't get away with that in a Union, which the players belong to.  Only a$$hole bosses with tiny dicks would do something like that. 

I dunno man. I don't know all the details. Sounds like it COULD have been handled better but c'mon man, this dude is getting paid an insane amount of money, he is not playing, he HAS to go to treatments- ALL of them. If there is a reason he can't go he has to tell the team or he will get fined- sounds pretty cut and dry to me. Why does he have to be handled with kid gloves? Dude is an adult. I would imagine had he told the team in advance they would not have fined him or handled it differently. 
If all fines get put up on the board, shouldn't his? I dunno man, I'm not 100% with Enunwa on this. 

Seems so simple to me. And what was that crap about the team making him come to the building that reminds him of what he can’t do??? Wtf is that?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

7 hours ago, Larz said:

Enunwa has played his last game as a Jet yet he’s collecting $562,000 a week to go to professional trainers in a state of the art facility and he can’t be bothered to call or show up ?

and people are defending him?

thats ****ed up lol

Right? Where does this mindset come from to defend this guy? Has to be younger fans. If this same thread was 1978 every fan on this board would defend the Jets except it would be more like, he's getting paid $1000 a week & he can't even show up for treatments? 

Now its $562,000 & fans take his side? Outrageous! 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Larz said:

Enunwa has played his last game as a Jet yet he’s collecting $562,000 a week to go to professional trainers in a state of the art facility and he can’t be bothered to call or show up ?

thats ****ed up lol

Unless you’re a star, constantly injured players are basically looked at as extra luggage. What the Jets did here is not uncommon. But Manish has an axe to grind I guess.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Larz said:

thats ****ed up lol

Then he airs his dirty laundry on social networking to make matters worse. If he was really productive on the field I could see the argument for giving him a mulligan, but he's only scored like 5 touchdowns in 5 years. He's not even worthy of being called a JAG. He basically won the lottery last December getting that extension. He should be asking "how high" when the Jets say jump.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

he's only scored like 5 touchdowns in 5 years. He's not even worthy of being called a JAG. He basically won the lottery last December getting that extension.

all day. phukk this dude.

On 11/15/2019 at 11:10 AM, Beerfish said:

He needs to do the following:

- Refuse to meet with the coach  or gm because his feelings are hurt over this.

- Go behind the coach and gms back and talk to the owner to be patted on the head.

- Then go talk to the GM and tell us all via twitter how the GM apologized to him over this unfortunate incident.

He had a great game, get over it.  Your obsession is too obvious.  

• Haha 1

He couldn't have scheduled that lunch before or after the treatment? Or called ahead to reschedule? Almost everyone has a relative that's a veteran. But only Enunwa no-call, no-showed. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

GM should institute a $10K fine for leaking and airing grievances on social media.

Check the board next week lol.

• Upvote 1

Anyone know where these fines come from? Is this a Gase thing, a Douglas thing? Or both?

Enunwa comes off like OBJ in this one. I didn't tell the organization before I stood up my treatment doctors but its still not my fault...

On 11/15/2019 at 10:29 PM, choon328 said:

You can't get away with that in a Union, which the players belong to.  Only a$$hole bosses with tiny dicks would do something like that. 

You can't have a board about attendance in a union? So an employer who has a board has a tiny dick in your world? Maybe in a blue collar world of knuckle dragging Dummy McDumbasses. 

On 11/16/2019 at 3:14 PM, PCP63 said:

He couldn't have scheduled that lunch before or after the treatment?

Bingo.  Veteran's Day is on the calendar, he knew the day the lunch was and he knew his rehab was that day, he could have easily told them a week in advance.  Instead, he doesn't even call in.