New York Mick

What Should Happen To Garrett?

What should happen to Garrett?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What Should Happen To Garrett?

• Let the players police themselves like they use to.
    • Suspend him 4 games plus a fine
    • Suspend him 8 games plus a fine
    • Suspend him 16 games plus the biggest fine ever given
    • Life ban from the NFL
    • Suspension plus fine and legal action
    • Ban plus legal action
    • Nothing, he was standing up for himself because Rudolph tried him and that’s fighting words anything goes

2 minutes ago, extmenace said:

Rudolph needs to be suspended at least 3 games. If you watch the fight, Garrett doesn’t start going crazy until Rudolph kicked him in the balls....

what? where did you see this? Garrett was pinning him to the ground on a late hit and wasnt letting him up, I have not seen that at all

• Upvote 1

Just now, David Harris said:

Yeah something, heat of the moment. He’s a great kid and he’ll learn.  I’m glad Rudolph is fine.  

I don't know Garrett, but I have a hard time thinking someone who can rip a helmet off someones head and swing it as hard as possible at someones head with terrible intentions is a great kid..... 

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Jet Nut said:

And the scuffle started when Garrett rag dolled Rudolph down after the ball was gone.  Felt the need to remain on the QB.  He was at fault.  Period

Exactly, its mind numbing how anyone can watch the play and not come to the exact same conclusion you just did

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Big crossover between people voting for “legal action” and people who ask to speak to the manager at Dunkin Donuts to complain about the Munchkin assortment.

Yeah, good point. I don't think there should be legal action because nobody got hurt, but I think the NFL needs to drop the boom. But, if Rudolph was hurt significantly, I do think legal action would have been relevant.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company