New York Mick

What Should Happen To Garrett?

What should happen to Garrett?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What Should Happen To Garrett?

• Let the players police themselves like they use to.
    • Suspend him 4 games plus a fine
    • Suspend him 8 games plus a fine
    • Suspend him 16 games plus the biggest fine ever given
    • Life ban from the NFL
    • Suspension plus fine and legal action
    • Ban plus legal action
    • Nothing, he was standing up for himself because Rudolph tried him and that’s fighting words anything goes

7 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

Are you ACTUALLY for real?

4 games for something that could have killed the other player.

5 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

He should be forced to watch The Last Jedi and Rise of Skywalker with the ending that scored a 4 with audience test screenings back to back 

I'm taking Mark Hamills advice. Will see it when it appears on cable. Maybe. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Supposedly Disney had to film three different endings and beg George Lucas for help

Yup, I saw the Youtubers talking about it. I get a great deal of schadenfreud from watching DSW failing. 

******* disaster. Disney totally destroyed that franchise. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

JJ remakes a lame version of Episode IV and then Rian Johnson makes the 21st century Howard the Duck

What a debacle 

My kids love the OT, but we're enjoying The Mandalorian so far. But it pisses me off that they are CAPABLE of doing decent SW and have Filoni and Favreau on staff, but gave it to a bunch of Hack Frauds....lol

34 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I want the NFL to hire me to help them cover up their many crimes and scandals. I would be much better in this role than the halfwits they employ to do it now. To whit: 

So....3 days ago, Mike's Garrett sorrowfully apologizes for his behavior, apologized to the league, his team, Mason Rydolph, Baby Jesus, Gandhi, and Yoda Baby from the Mandalorian.  Says nothing about racism. 

Yesterday(?) Miles Garrett goes to NYC with his family, agent, lawyer, attorneys, and Pastor to appeal the suspension on grounds that the NFLPA CBA doesn't allow for suspensions of undetermined length. Nobody in his party mentions any racism, slurs, or naughty words 

NFL tells Miles Garrett that his behavior was unacceptable  uncivilized, and they will give him a specific term of suspension.

RACISM!!!!

LOL.  2019 in a nutshell. 

46 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

The theme of recent times is that anger and delusional entitlement are more expedient than truth because being truthful often involves enduring personal responsibility, which is inconvenient and arduous. 

deleted

Preach. 

Edited by Maxman
Politics posts will be bannable moving forward.
  • Thumb Down 1

4 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Who is Mike Garrett

Auto corrected.  Don't be that guy

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company