New York Mick

What Should Happen To Garrett?

What should happen to Garrett?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What Should Happen To Garrett?

• Let the players police themselves like they use to.
    • Suspend him 4 games plus a fine
    • Suspend him 8 games plus a fine
    • Suspend him 16 games plus the biggest fine ever given
    • Life ban from the NFL
    • Suspension plus fine and legal action
    • Ban plus legal action
    • Nothing, he was standing up for himself because Rudolph tried him and that’s fighting words anything goes

Big crossover between people voting for “legal action” and people who ask to speak to the manager at Dunkin Donuts to complain about the Munchkin assortment.

• Haha 3

16 minutes ago, isired said:

Garrett suspended indefinitely, which means minimum rest of season.
Pouncey 3 game.
Ogunjobi 1 game.
Both teams fined $250k

“Suspended indefinitely” is code for “we’re going to wait until the pearl-clutchers get hysterical about Kaepernick next week, then we’ll give Garrett six games so he can be back for the playoffs.”

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

Disgusted how soft you wimps are. Get out of your safe spaces and man up, poof-bois. You sicken me with this pious sh*t. 

4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

Are you sure you majored in literature lol

I didn’t say I was any good at it, just that I majored in it

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

According to NFL radio it apparently didn’t happen. They said they investigated it and found no proof of Rudolph saying that even after talking with the people in the area and listening to recordings. 

The NFL says nope, no racist sh*t going on in the NFL. Nothing to see here. Thank you, drive through. 

• Upvote 1

All the Vinnies from Poughquag calling Mike Francesa losing their minds about this really tells you a story, boy. Damn. Like, this is what they get upset about. 

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

If that’s the case and they have mics on the field, though I’m not sure they could catch everything, Garrett should get a Lifetime Ban, just for trying to stir up race war type things.

He’s a real dirty player as it is, so I wouldn’t put it past him lying one bit.

Goodell could be sitting on a hi-def audio recording of what happened in that scrum and there’d be zero chance he’d release it. The NFL desperately needed this story to go away before this most recent development, and they 1000% need it to disappear now before ESPN and FOX start running “Is the NFL Racist?” chyrons around the clock. It was an intense, brutal fight on the field where five different guys completely lost their sh*t; chances are pretty good that a few racial epithets were thrown around and that Garrett heard *somebody* say something derogatory. Best move for everyone involved at this point is to plug their ears and move forward. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

They’re definitely trying to make this go away. 

I would, for sure. And if I was Garrett, I’d cut a deal with Goodell to shut up immediately for a guarantee that my suspension is lifted the day after the Super Bowl

6 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

What is that implying? That italians are racist? 

Everyone has a right to be disgusted by fake racial slur accusations

There are two things in this world that I despise more than anything: one is people who prejudge others based on their ethic identity, and the other is Italians. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

I want the NFL to hire me to help them cover up their many crimes and scandals. I would be much better in this role than the halfwits they employ to do it now. To whit: 

<Goodell pops in tape of the Rudolph-Garrett altercation, which sounds like a supercut of Samuel L Jackson’s lines from Django Unchained, as read by Ron Howard>

Goodell (to secretary): Karen, bring me some lighter fluid and also have the sound engineer from the Steelers-Browns game assassinated, thanks. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Jet_Engine1 said:

So....3 days ago, Mike's Garrett sorrowfully apologizes for his behavior, apologized to the league, his team, Mason Rydolph, Baby Jesus, Gandhi, and Yoda Baby from the Mandalorian.  Says nothing about racism. 

Yesterday(?) Miles Garrett goes to NYC with his family, agent, lawyer, attorneys, and Pastor to appeal the suspension on grounds that the NFLPA CBA doesn't allow for suspensions of undetermined length. Nobody in his party mentions any racism, slurs, or naughty words 

NFL tells Miles Garrett that his behavior was unacceptable  uncivilized, and they will give him a specific term of suspension.

RACISM!!!!

LOL.  2019 in a nutshell. 

The theme of recent times is that anger and delusional entitlement are more expedient than truth because being truthful often involves enduring personal responsibility, which is inconvenient and arduous. 

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, southtown24th said:

this will be one of the longest, hardest falls from grace in NFL history...

If the Browns cut him, 31 other teams will empty the vaults to sign him. The NFL is going to suppress any evidence that proves either case, so it’s going to be hearsay regardless. You wouldn’t want this dude coming off the edge for the Jets?

• Upvote 1

Just now, New York Mick said:

I’d take him but I also wanted Bill Romanowski, Kareem Hunt, Richie incognito, Suh etc. It’s football not church choir. 

I’ve long maintained that any competitive football team, ever, has to have five (no more, no less) sociopaths on it that you wouldn’t want within a mile of your home. This is a fact. Teams that are 100% good citizens will finish 0-16. Gotta sprinkle in a few serial killers, fringe pedos, drug addicts, gun runners, what have you.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company