What Should Happen To Garrett?

What should happen to Garrett?  

156 members have voted

1. 1. What Should Happen To Garrett?

• Let the players police themselves like they use to.
    • Suspend him 4 games plus a fine
    • Suspend him 8 games plus a fine
    • Suspend him 16 games plus the biggest fine ever given
    • Life ban from the NFL
    • Suspension plus fine and legal action
    • Ban plus legal action
    • Nothing, he was standing up for himself because Rudolph tried him and that’s fighting words anything goes

58 minutes ago, King P said:

Seems like he might have told Kitchens afterwards because Kitchens said at the post game presser that "words were said but I'm not going to say what was said. I'll keep that private.

We don't know if he's telling the truth or not. That will be revealed eventually. If it did, I don't fault him for not saying. Wouldn't make a difference anyway, because people would still accuse him of turning this into a racial thing

The media, NFL and social media would of been completely on Garrett’s side so there’s zero reason for him not to say anything right away outside of it not happening. If he would of said something to the refs straight away then I would believe him but at this point it seems like he just playing a race card because it’s guilt until proven innocent now. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Just now, DLJ said:

Mason Rudolph probably did say it— with the hard G. Given his political leanings and his gross twitter feed, it’s not hard to believe.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I find that hard to believe on a team that's mostly black and in a league that's mostly black that the word would ever be used by him at that point of time.  In his own home it's very possible but not on the field with all the player there.  

Also, political leanings mean nothing.  

On 11/16/2019 at 10:52 AM, neckdemon said:

hey dude, i never justified it. i only said rudolph started it. but guess what. i don't give a rats ass if you like me or  not. you can suck my cock....you're SICKENED!!! lol. give me a damn break

Hey @Maxman why the hell doesn't the profanity filter catch this? I liked the old Steve A****er one better.  Did they keep it because we spend so much time talking about male chickens?  Don't make me find your telephone number!

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

According to NFL radio it apparently didn’t happen. They said they investigated it and found no proof of Rudolph saying that even after talking with the people in the area and listening to recordings. 

The NFL says nope, no racist sh*t going on in the NFL. Nothing to see here. Thank you, drive through. 

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

According to NFL radio it apparently didn’t happen. They said they investigated it and found no proof of Rudolph saying that even after talking with the people in the area and listening to recordings. 

If that’s the case and they have mics on the field, though I’m not sure they could catch everything, Garrett should get a Lifetime Ban, just for trying to stir up race war type things.

He’s a real dirty player as it is, so I wouldn’t put it past him lying one bit.

14 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

If that’s the case and they have mics on the field, though I’m not sure they could catch everything, Garrett should get a Lifetime Ban, just for trying to stir up race war type things.

According to the morning guy they do have mics that pick up a lot of stuff. 
They should have them on the refs. 

• Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, DLJ said:

Of course they found no racist sh*t to occur. Half of America thinks racism is a figment of imaginations

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

I think it’s weird you’re trusting Garrett’s word here.   You don’t think anyone else heard this slur?  Just Garrett?

Nah, homeboy is a psycho and is grabbing for a life preserver.  

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Goodell could be sitting on a hi-def audio recording of what happened in that scrum and there’d be zero chance he’d release it. The NFL desperately needed this story to go away before this most recent development, and they 1000% need it to disappear now before ESPN and FOX start running “Is the NFL Racist?” chyrons around the clock. It was an intense, brutal fight on the field where five different guys completely lost their sh*t; chances are pretty good that a few racial epithets were thrown around and that Garrett heard *somebody* say something derogatory. Best move for everyone involved at this point is to plug their ears and move forward. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Goodell could be sitting on a hi-def audio recording of what happened in that scrum and there’d be zero chance he’d release it. The NFL desperately needed this story to go away before this most recent development, and they 1000% need it to disappear now before ESPN and FOX start running “Is the NFL Racist?” chyrons around the clock. It was an intense, brutal fight on the field where five different guys completely lost their sh*t; chances are pretty good that a few racial epithets were thrown around and that Garrett heard *somebody* say something derogatory. Best move for everyone involved at this point is to plug their ears and move forward. 

They’re definitely trying to make this go away. 

17 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Totally agree, great analysis.

One thing though, and I could be wrong, I think Pouncey, who is not white, was right next to Rudolph the whole time, right?, and I recently read a report saying that he didn’t hear Rudolph say anything like that.

31 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Just learned their are multiple mics actually on players, didn’t know that... 

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2019/11/21/nfl-found-no-evidence-to-support-myles-garretts-claim-of-racial-slur/