peebag

Wanna see Tom Shane have a heart attack?

No way in hell the NY Jets draft a Safety with the #1 pick in the 2020 NFL draft. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why would anyone wish for a heart attack on another person is the bigger issue here. 

@T0mShane

I hope T0m lives a long prosperous life reaching 100+

• Upvote 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

Why would anyone wish for a heart attack on another person is the bigger issue here. 

@T0mShane

Later, I will provide a list of things that would actually give me a heart attack.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

@T0mShane

I hope T0m lives a long prosperous life reaching 100+

Have a great day and live a long life.

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

T0m lives a long prosperous life reaching 100+

In my culture, this is actually a vicious insult

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, FireTheJohnsons said:

I don't want to see T0mShane have a heart attack, but I would like to see joewilly12 shirtless, does that count?

Here you go.. shave head and enjoy. 

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

• Haha 1

Everyone knows how dumb, stupid, disastrous the Jets organization have been in the draft so it is obviously to everyone the trend will continue.  Until it change the perception is going to be there.  We are rich at safety position and weak at basically everything else and the pundits expect us to make the sma stupid move again.  

Remind me back in the 90’s when we picked like 3 scrubs TE in the first round within 4 years passing on great hall of fame players like Sapp.  

• Upvote 1

funniest thing about this mock is that they write the jets attempt to take best OL, while they have the dolphins taking a left tackle right after the jets pick.  

Reminder 

the draft happens after free agency and the Jets will have lots of even their own players to sign so we don’t even know what the biggest needs will be. 

we still have to go through the senior bowl, combines and pro days so we don’t even know where these guys stack up 

a mock draft today is just trolling click bait 

This board would spontaneously combust and break the internet if the Jets drafted a safety in the first round next year.   

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

The text doesn't even fit with the pick. It's pure nonsense that you couldn't begin to justify.

They actually point out that we'll probably go offensive line - Then why the f*ck don't they pick one?!?!?

• Like 1

Just to be clear guys, he's a former safety that plays linebacker. It's still a ludicrous pick that won't happen, but the guy is not a safety. He's 6'4" 230 and has 5 sacks so far this year.

• Upvote 2

Isn't Simmons a linebacker? Anyway probably not the pick I'd go with. We have to leave the 1st round with one of - Chase Young, Andrew Thomas, Jerry Juedy, Tristan Wirfs, Jeff Okudah, Ceedee Lamb or AJ Epenesa. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

No way in hell the NY Jets draft a Safety with the #1 pick in the 2020 NFL draft. 

You say that with a LOT of confidence

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, BroadwayJoe12 said:

Thomas living to 100+ would be the exact type of dick-punch of a joke that the universe would play on him.

This is a man who gets it. My hope is to be murdered by the husband of a gorgeous MILF within the next four years or so. Make it happen, @Jesus

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Just to be clear guys, he's a former safety that plays linebacker. It's still a ludicrous pick that won't happen, but the guy is not a safety. He's 6'4" 230 and has 5 sacks so far this year.

Mmmmmm undersized linebacker would be good, too. Get me all spiced up

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

This is a man who gets it. My hope is to be murdered by the husband of a gorgeous MILF within the next four years or so. Make it happen, @Jesus

A true sendoff for a Jetnation hero 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

I thought this was going to be directions to the finish line of his half marathon. 

You ****. I accrued massive injuries prior to running.

1 minute ago, SR24 said:

A true sendoff for a Jetnation hero 

Bury me in a Jamal Adams jersey as your compensation for putting up with my bullsh*t, friends. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1