Wanna see Tom Shane have a heart attack?

peebag

I’m starting a second career as a draft blogger. I will make millions providing valued insight like this and more.

I don't understand this mock at all. You put in a pick for a safety then state that it isn't going to happen because they will probably go for the best available O Lineman. Why not just make the O Lineman the pick then?

Sent from my iPad using JetNation.com mobile app

2 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

So you didn't finish?  Even after RJF gave you all that critical info on what kind of socks to wear?  Boo!

2 hours ago, Thai Jet said:

Boo is right. Sucking it up and finishing REGARDLESS of time is the only goal.

5 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

I think mile 8 is a safer bet.

YOU HEARTLESS JOCKS

KNEE.jpg

14 minutes ago, TeddEY said:

Your comeback is Elmers.

Like Dee Milliner and Jane Mansfield before me, God is testing my resolve through injury. I will not be defeated. My legs have never been more toned or powerful than they are now and I’ve already booked multiple races over the next two months with an eye on participating in the Connemarathon Half next March. I will not be Dee’d.

Imagine how absurd it would be if CBS mocked Jamal Adams to us instead of Pat Mahommes, Deshaun Watson, and Christian mccaffery.

Even  worse is their 2nd round choice for us of Marcus Maye instead of Dalvin Cook, Ju ju smith schuster, or alvin kamara!

Hah ha morons they know nothing!

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Like Dee Milliner and Jane Mansfield before me, God is testing my resolve through injury. I will not be defeated. My legs have never been more toned or powerful than they are now and I’ve already booked multiple races over the next two months with an eye on participating in the Connemarathon Half next March. I will not be Dee’d.

I’m doing NYC 2020.  Yet to be seen how/when/if I train for it.

• Upvote 1