peebag

Wanna see Tom Shane have a heart attack?

If the Jets have a top 5-6 pick and Georgia OT Andrew Thomas is on the board - they better ******* take him. One of best tackle prospects we've seen in a while whose talent justifies a top 5 pick 

• Upvote 1

One house keeping note:

The Tom Shane heart attack video is in the Premium Members forum. Tom is doing well and he wants you to know that you should:

• Update your email address if it has changed
  • Send in your monthly VIP payment which also gives you and expanded private message inbox
  • Be sure to check out the latest chat with Mark Canizarro
  • Haha 2

12 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Why would anyone wish for a heart attack on another person is the bigger issue here. 

@T0mShane

I hope T0m lives a long prosperous life reaching 100+

He will reach 100+,  and when the Jets win the Superbowl when he's 103, he'll have "the big one" ... :) 

Kidding - live long and just faint when the Jets win one in four years.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Maxman said:

One house keeping note:

The Tom Shane heart attack video is in the Premium Members forum. Tom is doing well and he wants you to know that you should:

• Update your email address if it has changed
  • Send in your monthly VIP payment which also gives you and expanded private message inbox
  • Be sure to check out the latest chat with Mark Canizarro

Sooth jokes never get old lol, must be satisfying for you building this and over taking the old place 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Sam Sam you are fat. 

You just can't resist can you? You see a shirtless dude, no matter what they look like and off you go. smh.

1 hour ago, CTM said:

Sooth jokes never get old lol, must be satisfying for you building this and over taking the old place 

It really is. :) Most of the people here won't get the joke but I'm gonna keep making them because they make me laugh.

Dude doesn't even own that site anymore. Shouldn't have banned us dammit lol.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

Funny_Pictures_this-is-how-you-party_1041.gif

Dude where do you come up with this stuff?!  LMAO!

Pretty sure you had the profile pic with Rex with a bunch of feet in his face.  Now it's Rex eating a huge sundae.  Hilarious!

14 minutes ago, Maxman said:

It really is. :) Most of the people here won't get the joke but I'm gonna keep making them because they make me laugh.

Dude doesn't even own that site anymore. Shouldn't have banned us dammit lol.

Sooth is Jackie the joke man of Jets stardom.  Both over estimated their value and lost big.   

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

On 11/15/2019 at 12:23 PM, Irish Jet said:

The text doesn't even fit with the pick. It's pure nonsense that you couldn't begin to justify.

They actually point out that we'll probably go offensive line - Then why the f*ck don't they pick one?!?!?

Cause they know us.

• Upvote 1

Why would anyone want to see Tom Shane have a heart attack.  I Love the guy.   He moved out of Mahopac, and the property value increased tremendously.   Direct correlation .   Thank you Tom .

This may be the dumbest thing I’ve ever read. The reporter even follows his ridiculous pick by saying the jets will probably not do any such thing and go OL. Why even write that? Safety is the one position with very few question marks on the entire team.
People are even questioning whether or not darnold is our FQB but safety??? Unless we trade Jamal that’s not even in the conversation with our number one pick.

So stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app