Last Call - anyone want to be a video star?

Maxman

Our video host Chris had to stop doing the videos due to a time conflict. We are making a decision soon on a new host. So if you want to be considered please send me a short video via email forums@jetnation.com (or post it here).

These are short talking point videos, opinion based. We have a professional editor and distribution lined up. Want to get a new host up and running this week.

Thanks. 

6 hours ago, Gastineau Lives said:

Can I curse? Will I lose my SAG card?

It would be your AFTRA card-SAG is the Screen Actors Guild, AFTRA is American Federation of Television and Radio Artists although both are under the umbrella of the AAAA (Associated Actiors and Artists of America) 

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Send something in very soon if you would like to be considered, thanks. Making a decision soon.

Hey Maxman my name is Steve.. anyway we could just talk on the phone?  I have been in the entertainment business for upwards of 30 years have no problem on a mic or in front of a camera as I'm a singer and I've also delved into comedy. I have a very loud upfront personality. Doing a podcast, a YouTube channel Etc has been something of interest to me for quite some time I actually was in touch with jetsinsider right before they folded the first time. if you would like to email me I'm sure you know my email right? LOL. I'm sure it would be easier to speak in person and I can give you my phone number. I'm drumming up a format of my own in my head but I would like to know the parameters and what you're looking for and we can work it out so please contact me. Thanks.. I'm pretty psyched..sounds like a great idea.

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I was being tongue in cheek but yeah, SAG-AFTRA. Do you act?

No, the firm I was with represented SAG, AFTRA and the the 4 A's a few decades back. Only one from the firm still active in the business moved to Cal. when  his primary client moved there.