### Jets \ Redskins -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

6 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Ok. Thanks for explaining me to me..

Now can you do you?.

What’s your problem with him?

Every time he has a bad game you’re on here complaining how bad he is and how you’ve had it with him.

Every time? I think questioned my support behind same one game. The same game we all freaked out on. I think I went back multiple times and clarified that it was a reactionary moment and i still see lots of good in what Sam does. 

You, OTOH, never believed. so addressing me doesn’t really do the justice that you think it does.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Yeah but you kept telling us the Jets were the worst team.  Like 1-15 bad.

Crazy what happens when you slowly start getting a couple players back and you get Kalil out of the lineup.

ME? Thats false. Provide the link skippy. Good luck finding it.

8 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

premier league celebration GIF by BT Sport

I know this is a tough day for you, personally. 

Take your L with dignity. 

You are still usually right. 

Be strong

What? I’m a huge Gase fan and I’m in my glory. Darnold looks like Joe Montana our here and you guys are jerking off a safety for picking up sacks against an overwhelmed rookie QB for the second week in a row.

• Thumb Down 2

1 minute ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Benigno said a couple weeks ago, “where is this guy Kinnen? Quinnen, I don’t know what his name is...all I know is between him and Milliner the Jets found the ONLY 2 guys out of Alabama who can’t play football”.

People can sh*t on Beningo all they want but hes not wrong. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Benigno said a couple weeks ago, “where is this guy Kinnen? Quinnen, I don’t know what his name is...all I know is between him and Milliner the Jets found the ONLY 2 guys out of Alabama who can’t play football”.

He called him "Keenan" until Kim Jones (thankfully!) finally got him to stop.

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

I didn’t see your post quoting me. Do I really have to list the many horrible moves? This conversation is getting ridiculous and is wasteful. We are spinning wheels and going over obvious jet history. I don’t know what point you are trying to make. Enjoy the game. 

You dont have to list many, just 1 or 2 since you're claiming that there are so many that was worse than trading the best QB they had on the team. 

I'd like to see a couple examples of these many. 

However, if at the moment I ask you for your examples you then consider the conversation as "wasteful", then dont waste your time and enjoy the game, given that im not trying to make a point, but trying to see what you consider is "much more crippling" yet provided no examples of it. 

But like I said, dont respond if you think it's a waste of time. If I get a response, then I know that you think otherwise.