Maxman

### Jets \ Redskins -- The Official Game Thread ###

5 minutes ago, Ohhthepain said:

Does Quinnen Williams even play?

Benigno said a couple weeks ago, “where is this guy Kinnen? Quinnen, I don’t know what his name is...all I know is between him and Milliner the Jets found the ONLY 2 guys out of Alabama who can’t play football”.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Ohhthepain said:

People can sh*t on Beningo all they want but hes not wrong. 

And if Benigno was handling the Draft over the last 40 years the Jets would have been in much better shape lots of years.  I can say that about myself too......sad.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

The Golden Boy Marcus Maye got his lunch money taken on that play. He’s been pretty poor this year. 

Who needs Dalvin Cook when you can draft a second consecutive Safety?

• Upvote 1

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Darnold is very good when he has even marginal protection. @RutgersJetFan and @Miss Lonelyhearts should be ashamed 

And “marginal” at best is ALL he has had his entire short career.

Kid has tons of talent, I’m not being a homer I was worried about Mark Sanchez as QB from the very first snap I saw him take, I got sad the second I realized that Oakland had exposed Pennington’s limitations in that play off game and knew it was a waste of time to have him play the rest of his Jet career, never have felt that way about Darnold...because he has NO limitations and he is dangerous from anywhere on the field.

The more the Offense is upgraded around Darnold the quicker the doomsayers are going to go away.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company