Maxman

### Jets \ Redskins -- The Official Game Thread ###

All I can say is......

HOW BAD MUST THE REDSKINS BE THAT THEY ARE GETTING THEIR BUTTS KICKED BY THE NYJ?

• Like 1

It's at least semi-ridiculous that you guys act as though Sam Darnold was never going to have an up and down year?

This game is officially in the bag for the Jets. The Redskins offense is so horrid that there's no possible way they could ever get going.

The Jets really do look great when they face one win teams. It's unfortunate they suck against every other team in the league.

The Jets can win the SB this year so long as they face teams with a .333 winning percentage or less.

But aside from the sarcasm I will say this.....

This is really an excellent confidence builder for Sammy and the Jets. They've now won two in a row. They get to face the Raiders at home next Sunday. The Raiders are a borderline decent team. This should be a good barometer to see how Sammy and the team overall has developed confidence in the face of insurmountable injury and turmoil.

5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You had me 100% until those last 8 words... 😆 a little over dramatic, no?

Over dramatic? Well, let's take this from the top....

On opening day the Jets lost their best RB, their new stud ILB, and their starting QB. Just in time to give up a 16-0 lead and lose in heartbreaking fashion 17-16. Then they proceed to lose 3 straight to open the season 0-4. The new GM is powerless to do anything about this sh*t show because the off-season has gone by. The HC has banners flying over Florham Park that say "FIRE ADAM GASE". Our young, very promising QB actually started to regress because of being surrounded with such a horrid lack of talent. Our star RB still has yet to pass 60 yards rushing through 10 games now. Among many, many other things.

So NO I do not think I am being even the slightest but overdramatic. If you think so? Piss off.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company