Maxman

### Jets \ Redskins -- The Official Game Thread ###

Skins are bad. But the Jets are  doing the job today. And the defense managed to limit the damage for 2 disasterous turnovers to only 3 points. 

• Upvote 2

Think Haskins could be a very good QB, but with this cast and the unfolding daily disaster that is the SKIns, won't be easy. 

BK going for "fit for human consumption" grade beef to veggie dog food burgers; who eats this sh1t? 

• Upvote 1

Plausible form here on it the Jets can run Bell every down to burn clock. 

1 hour ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

And “marginal” at best is ALL he has had his entire short career.

Kid has tons of talent, I’m not being a homer I was worried about Mark Sanchez as QB from the very first snap I saw him take, I got sad the second I realized that Oakland had exposed Pennington’s limitations in that play off game and knew it was a waste of time to have him play the rest of his Jet career, never have felt that way about Darnold...because he has NO limitations and he is dangerous from anywhere on the field.

The more the Offense is upgraded around Darnold the quicker the doomsayers are going to go away.

Point of comparison this very day; Haskins. Kid was running for his life behind a terrible OL. Being on such  bad team in a terrible coaching and ownership situation never helps. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company