Maxman

### Jets \ Redskins -- The Official Game Thread ###

17 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

I believe if the Jets cannot man-handle a team that hasn’t scored a touchdown in over a month then they are in even more trouble than we thought. Sam Darnold does well against this kind of zone coverage but the question is whether or not the OL can hold up. They have a pretty decent young DL and our offensive line has been so bad this year, I can’t see us doing any better against the Redskins than anyone else. I DO think things settle in a little more with Harrison back at Center but I don’t think it will have a big enough impact to make the rest of the OL look serviceable. Harrison, himself, is not great, he just knows his job decently and Sam seems comfortable with him snapping the ball. Whenever you seen Sam so good, Jonatthan Harrison was the man snapping. We have even bigger issues at tackle and guard so this is going to be a bumpy ride the rest of the season for pass protection whether we play a 1-8 team or a 7-2 team.

We need to create momentum on offense early. That means no mind numbing schotty bullsh*t. Attack the soft spots in the zone with Crowder, DT & Robbie need passes that go FOWARD,, not screens or out routes that end up 3 yards before the sticks. Griffin needs to be involved as a passing option. Bell. There’s enough pieces here to work and I’ve always thought that even though I understand the position that this roster’s in. The beginning of a 17th rebuild. I think we take care of business here as long as we move the ball decently. They cannot run worth a sh*t Callahan has been dense enough to keep trying to pound the rock .. that would be ideal for us given our pass defense is so crappy but our run defense is #2 in the league. Force Dwayne Haskins to throw the ball. sit back and wait for the rookie mistakes. Greg Williams knows how to get pressure on a rook.

Jets - 24

Skins - 13

Actually Winters being injured is a major plus for us. I think the interior of the line is much improved with Lewis, Harrison, and Compton. 

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

For comparison’s sake, Marcus Maye has 32 tackles on the season and Le’Veon Bell is averaging 3.1 ypc and has a $15.5 million dollar cap hit next season 

He was my pick in round 2, I was convinced Macc was going to draft him. We got Marcus zero impact Maye instead.

Well we did pick Kyle Brady over Warren Sapp. So Jetsy.

Just now, TheClashFan said:

Ouch.  Edoga toast.

He’s just awful.

• Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company