### Jets \ Redskins -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

4 minutes ago, Creepy Lurker said:

I’m hindsight yes. It was a calculated gamble to say we are committing to our young QB, do not want a QB controversy and do not want to waste cap space paying Bridgewater since he was going to be a FA. We found more value in adding a top 100 draft pick to hopefully help support Sam. I can’t kill the rationale even though I hate Mac and would love to bash him.

I hate bad decisions/draft picks based on what’s known at the time that decision is made. I don’t like to play the hindsight game to this degree. I do agree I’d much rather we kept Bridgewater. 

When you're so concerned about creating a QB controversy that you're willing to shell out 10 million to McCown in order for him to mentor Sam instead of being a competitor, while at the same time talking about not wanting to "waste cap space", though Bridgewater is making 7.5 million this year in N.O. 

Poor logic and a poor way to build a team. The team's results support my statement. 

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

He’s nothing like Favre. 

Last year  “he was like Peyton” because of all the ints in his rookie year.

Now it’s Favre? Lol. Brett had a rifle arm and he would try to make an impossibly hard throw by firing it into a tiny window. Sam is just dumb, and has poor mechanics. Always did.

You might want to change your username then if that’s how you feel.

it’s reflecting like an image in a puddle.