Maxman

### Jets \ Redskins -- The Official Game Thread ###

1 minute ago, Saul Goodman said:

@Alka with another correct prediction (Jets win by at least 20). Hats off to him. 

and he coulda won money from me, but didnt have the balls....   

1 minute ago, Ken Shroy said:

You branded me 1, so up yours.

you kinda are lol...  I may have been wrong that you called them a 1-15 squad but why are you trying to come off as some kind of optimist?

4 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

F the fangirls who ignore his sh*tty plays as if they didnt exist.

Jus sayn.

Nobody is ignoring them. He needs to make better decisions but there is no denying the talent. The kid threw for 4 td's and some people just want to talk about the 1 int. 

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Larz said:

It’s a blowout, Send in the backups 

oh wait lol

GASE PRIDE

Q Williams does absolutely nothing each week.  I don't care what the excuses are for him, your 3rd overall pick shouldn't be this invisible every week.

• Upvote 2

13 minutes ago, Ken Shroy said:

Eat it slinky. I have never said this team would go 1-15. Find it dumbass.

I’m sorry man. Dumb ass move on my part. I wasn’t paying attention (watching the tv while posting).

i thought I was quoting someone else in both of those posts.  Sorry excuse but it’s the truth. Again, I apologize.

• Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, NYJ1 said:

The Jets can win the SB this year so long as they face teams with a .333 winning percentage or less.

A wins a win bro.

Just now, RevisIsland610 said:

Nobody is ignoring them. He needs to make better decisions but there is no denying the talent. The kid threw for 4 td's and some people just want to talk about the 1 int. 

Exactly

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’d note that @Beerfish isn’t popping off about Gase and backup QBs since Kyle Allen and Gardner Minshew have returned to form. Typical Canadian. They’ve been cowed since the War of 1812

LMAO. Phuckin' Canadians. Most of them don't know whether to sh*t, piss or go blind.

• Haha 1

Just now, LockeJET said:

Q Williams does absolutely nothing each week.  I don't care what the excuses are for him, your 3rd overall pick shouldn't be this invisible every week.

He looks up to Leo sooo much.

But aside from the sarcasm I will say this.....

This is really an excellent confidence builder for Sammy and the Jets. They've now won two in a row. They get to face the Raiders at home next Sunday. The Raiders are a borderline decent team. This should be a good barometer to see how Sammy and the team overall has developed confidence in the face of insurmountable injury and turmoil.

1 minute ago, Jets723 said:

You got it lol

Here you go. 

The Jets are dominating the Redskins. Didnt even allow them to score a TD. That's pretty rare. 

Now that I've provided that credit for the insecure, is it okay that I go back and talk about the Redskins utter incompetence? 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, fusionCA said:

Wtf is this ?

A rex Ryan wet dream ?

Don't know about the rest of ya but those small waist long legged girls will make you howl for mercy.

Thanks for always being in the backfield Jamal, we sometimes need you on the back end to help long runs...

1 minute ago, RevisIsland610 said:

Only responding to being called a h8er.

Anything, confidence? or otherwise that will help him GET BETTER.

5 minutes ago, Pac said:

you kinda are lol...  I may have been wrong that you called them a 1-15 squad but why are you trying to come off as some kind of optimist?

You are obviously clueless about me. lol

I don't like Gase, but I want them to win. If you weren't so defensive and labeling everyone, you might know better. I thought it was funny that they are inflating their sack stats. So what.

I've always like that type of screen. The Patriots run that play all the time and I always wonder why defenses never expect it. Put the RB on the left, let him run behine the Oline to the right side and usually he has tons of space for the dump off. 

3 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

Its a shame some just focus on one mistake from a 22 year old but that’s our fan base I guess lol

Not focusing on it at all, just the only blemish in an excellent performance. Except for that TD they just gave up.

88c14d6c-6b14-499f-ae25-6d3346fc7f59_screenshot.jpg

4 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I’m sorry man. Dumb ass move on my part. I wasn’t paying attention (watching the tv while posting).

i thought I was quoting someone else in both of those posts. Again, I apologize.

OK. Accepted and retracting.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1