### Jets \ Redskins -- The Official Game Thread ###

Maxman

8 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

MVP Lamar Jackson....   rests on the bench 2nd game in a row....

we dont have to worry about "buidling his confidence" with wins against the sh*ttiest teams....

So we're off Deshaun Watson who is the other QB in that game getting shut out and are now whining about Lamar being the one Macc missed?

5 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You had me 100% until those last 8 words... ? a little over dramatic, no?

Over dramatic? Well, let's take this from the top....

On opening day the Jets lost their best RB, their new stud ILB, and their starting QB. Just in time to give up a 16-0 lead and lose in heartbreaking fashion 17-16. Then they proceed to lose 3 straight to open the season 0-4. The new GM is powerless to do anything about this sh*t show because the off-season has gone by. The HC has banners flying over Florham Park that say "FIRE ADAM GASE". Our young, very promising QB actually started to regress because of being surrounded with such a horrid lack of talent. Our star RB still has yet to pass 60 yards rushing through 10 games now. Among many, many other things.

So NO I do not think I am being even the slightest but overdramatic. If you think so? Piss off.