1 hour ago, SAR I said:

ADAM GASE TIGHT END WHISPERER

SAR I 

1 hour ago, SAR I said:

ADAM GASE THE SAFETY WHISPERER

SAR I

And you're not even a big fan of Gase!

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Darnold is very good when he has even marginal protection. @RutgersJetFan and @Miss Lonelyhearts should be ashamed 

And “marginal” at best is ALL he has had his entire short career.

Kid has tons of talent, I’m not being a homer I was worried about Mark Sanchez as QB from the very first snap I saw him take, I got sad the second I realized that Oakland had exposed Pennington’s limitations in that play off game and knew it was a waste of time to have him play the rest of his Jet career, never have felt that way about Darnold...because he has NO limitations and he is dangerous from anywhere on the field.

The more the Offense is upgraded around Darnold the quicker the doomsayers are going to go away.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

What? I’m a huge Gase fan and I’m in my glory. Darnold looks like Joe Montana our here and you guys are jerking off a safety for picking up sacks against an overwhelmed rookie QB for the second week in a row.

Stop. 

You are easily smart enough to see how silly you sound. 

You obviously have a hard on for Adams. I get it. But, he's easily our best defensive player. He's legitimately our best run stopper and pass rusher. 

Is he a great, ball-hawking safety? No. Is he a great player? Of course

I’m old enough to remember when Bart Scott said that Gase saying “bullsh*t” in a press conference was proof that he had lost the locker room. What a pathetic loser Bart Scott is. Dude stole $50 mil from Tannenbaum for picking up Ray Lewis’ luggage then disappeared, only to re-emerge as a peripheral sports radio hack in the mold of Richard Neer. What a sad end for Bart Scott upcoming. #Loser

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Stop. 

You are easily smart enough to see how silly you sound. 

You obviously have a hard on for Adams. I get it. But, he's easily our best defensive player. He's legitimately our best run stopper and pass rusher. 

Is he a great, ball-hawking safety? No. Is he a great player? Of course

Sam Darnold threw for four TDs today but nobody is talking about that. Instead, we’re talking about Jamal Adams getting three sacks on unblocked safety blitzes against a rookie QB who played for Urban Meyer and, thus, never had to make a line call in his life. Shameful. You should apologize to Sam Darnold.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Sam Darnold threw for four TDs today but nobody is talking about that. Instead, we’re talking about Jamal Adams getting three sacks on unblocked safety blitzes against a rookie QB who played for Urban Meyer and, thus, never had to make a line call in his life. Shameful. You should apologize to Sam Darnold.

Nobody is talking about Darnold throwing for 4 TD passes. 

Ok, I think we can let that one speak for itself. 

Carry on. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

You were saying?

Redskins are really bad. He had a good game though, no argument there.  Darnold is our QB, I want him to do well. More games like today and I’ll be on the he’s a franchise QB train.

Sorry, but one drive, or game aren’t going to erase all my concerns about him. I wish I was as sure about him as you are, but I’m not there yet.

11 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Redskins are really bad. He had a good game though, no argument there.  Darnold is our QB, I want him to do well. More games like today and I’ll be on the he’s a franchise QB train.

Sorry, but one drive, or game aren’t going to erase all my concerns about him. I wish I was as sure about him as you are, but I’m not there yet.

I guess I just don’t understand why you’re lukewarm at best on Darnold but completely sold on a guy like Mayfield who has the likes of OBJ, Landry, Chubb, Hunt, etc at his disposal.

Meanwhile Darnold is surrounded by arguably the worst OL in the league and his top targets in the passing game are Jamison Crowder and a 30 year old journeyman TE.

7 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

I guess I just don’t understand why you’re lukewarm at best on Darnold but completely sold on a guy like Mayfield who has the likes of OBJ, Landry, Chubb, Hunt, etc at his disposal.

Meanwhile Darnold is surrounded by arguably the worst OL in the league and his top targets in the passing game are Jamison Crowder and a 30 year old journeyman TE.

Because he’s a Giants fan here to troll? 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

And “marginal” at best is ALL he has had his entire short career.

Kid has tons of talent, I’m not being a homer I was worried about Mark Sanchez as QB from the very first snap I saw him take, I got sad the second I realized that Oakland had exposed Pennington’s limitations in that play off game and knew it was a waste of time to have him play the rest of his Jet career, never have felt that way about Darnold...because he has NO limitations and he is dangerous from anywhere on the field.

The more the Offense is upgraded around Darnold the quicker the doomsayers are going to go away.

Point of comparison this very day; Haskins. Kid was running for his life behind a terrible OL. Being on such  bad team in a terrible coaching and ownership situation never helps. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Bugg said:

Point of comparison this very day; Haskins. Kid was running for his life behind a terrible OL. Being on such  bad team in a terrible coaching and ownership situation never helps. 

Brady has his backup left tackle in (who’s been in the league forever) and Brady looks like Luke Falk

17 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Remember when the Apollo 13 astronauts didn’t need a computer to get back to Earth? All they needed was to look at their simplistic Omega Speedmasters and they were fine. Instrumentation is so overrated. 

Remember when John Rambo took out a whole joint regiment of Vietnamese and Russian troops with a k-bar

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Darnold is very good when he has even marginal protection. @RutgersJetFan and @Miss Lonelyhearts should be ashamed 

Darnold got mono. Darnold saw ghosts. Darnold is dead last in DVOA.

Darnold threw for almost 300 yards. Darnold won consecutive games for the second time in his career. Miss Lonelyhearts is ashamed.

This is how it happens. Every ******* time this is how it happens.

Darnold has a good game vs a bad defense, he is consistent vs bad teams, I think he can develop and will be very good once he has an NFL OL

Haskins also showed he can play in the NFL - only his 2nd start with a few drops and the great long ball called back on holding... kid can throw the ball

15 minutes ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

Darnold got mono. Darnold saw ghosts. Darnold is dead last in DVOA.

Darnold threw for almost 300 yards. Darnold won consecutive games for the second time in his career. Miss Lonelyhearts is ashamed.

This is how it happens. Every ******* time this is how it happens.

I just want you to know that I’m hearing Zack de la Rocha singing these words like they’re the bonus fifth verse of Killing In The Name

• Haha 1