the redskins are beyond awful yet.....

kmnj

the jets are 2.5 point underdogs

the jets talent is poor without question but it is MUCH better than the Redskins are at almost every position talent wise-they are down more then one rb and run out a washed AP out there-they are on their third TE ,they are down more then one wr , they have a rookie qb out there who is bad and a temp coach running the team. I can assure you right now there is no home field advantage in DC.

The jets should win this game by 14+ points but yet Vegas has them favored to lose. If they lose once again it starts with the coaching as like i said as bad as the jets are talent wise the skins are worse at every position and have more injuries as well.

I think the Jets should win this and have to win this-if the jets lose and even worse lose badly the Johnson family should take back their stupid vote of confidence in our coach who should have never been hired to start out with

28 minutes ago, kmnj said:

the jets talent is poor without question but it is MUCH better than the Redskins are at almost every position talent wise-they are down more then one rb and run out a washed AP out there-they are on their third TE ,they are down more then one wr , they have a rookie qb out there who is bad and a temp coach running the team. I can assure you right now there is no home field advantage in DC.

The jets should win this game by 14+ points but yet Vegas has them favored to lose. If they lose once again it starts with the coaching as like i said as bad as the jets are talent wise the skins are worse at every position and have more injuries as well.

I think the Jets should win this and have to win this-if the jets lose and even worse lose badly the Johnson family should take back their stupid vote of confidence in our coach who should have never been hired to start out with

One more time, the spread is not a simple way to judge which team is better, its to offset the bets taken.  

The ESPN betting show was just talking about the spread and they said the Jets are better in every way yet are dogs in the game.  

Does everyone understand Vegas sets odds based on public PERCEPTION? Right now this is correct. Both teams are awful and the public sees 2 teams about the same of level of awful.

The Redskins are the home team, which typically nets a -3 favor. Anything less than that is basically saying the game is a 50-50 up in the air toss up.

Which it is.

The juice in the game evens this out though, a $10 bet for jets only nets like $11. Vegas is gambling here, they are pushing all money on jets side at a relatively low risk- if the jets win the payout is relatively low... but If they lose Vegas makes a killing.

its an interesting line, for sure. 

the redskins have a good defense

1 hour ago, TNJet said:

Oh the run on sentences by OP, takes me back to junior high.

It was the best of times, it was the worst of times, it was the age of wisdom, it was the age of foolishness, it was the epoch of belief, it was the epoch of incredulity, it was the season of Light, it was the season of Darkness, it was the spring of hope, it was the winter of despair, we had everything before us, we had nothing before us, we were all going direct to Heaven, we were all going direct the other way—in short, the period was so far like the present period, that some of its noisiest authorities insisted on its being received, for good or for evil, in the superlative degree of comparison only.

2 hours ago, kmnj said:

Not sure what this means, but Vegas thinks the jets are half a point better than the skins

6 minutes ago, dbatesman said:

Washington Beyond Awfuls, 2010-2019: 60-92-1 (.392), two playoff appearances

New York At Least We’re Not Washingtons, 2010-2019: 63-90 (.411), one playoff appearance

Well Washington doesn't have a rich history of success like we do

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1