What do you want to see today from our Jets?

jetstream23

24 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

For me it's simple...

1. Beat a team you're supposed to beat...and don't make it a nail biter.

2. Don't let THIS be the game Dewayne Haskins emerges.  Make him look like a rookie....regardless of how undermanned our Defense is.  This is on Gregg Williams.

3. Competent, balanced offense.  The Jets should be able to run the ball, they should be able to move the ball.  Darnold has to show command.

The Redskins are worse than the Giants.  Make them look that way.

This is what the Redskins are saying in their clubhouse. Let's be honest, the Jets stink. I don't think they are capable of beating any team by a wide margin. I think they win by 7 or less. 

3 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

This is what the Redskins are saying in their clubhouse. Let's be honest, the Jets stink. I don't think they are capable of beating any team by a wide margin. I think they win by 7 or less. 

Meh, this is a redskins team that hasn’t scored a touchdown in over a month and have a QB on his first handful of starts ever. 

If we can’t beat them by more than 7, this team is even worse shape than we thought.

1. Coherent offensive game plan and play calling for four quarters. 

2. Quality play from the o-line (including sound blocking scheme with no free rides to the QB).

3. Bell involved in the game plan

4. Smart play from Sam with no forced throws and no misses when targets come open

5. Intelligent coverage/scheme in the back-end of the Jets defense. Don't play man on the corners if individuals show to be outmatched. With the group the Jets have, that is almost a sure bet. 

6. Hand in hand with db coverage, make Haskins throw the ball.  Lots of run blitz early on.

7. No horrible kicks or punts that give away yardage or points

8. Adams has another good game, AND, you don't hear a peep from him afterwards.

9. Bless Austin and Ryan Griffin continue to look like contributors

10.  A win  

5 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Meh, this is a redskins team that hasn’t scored a touchdown in over a month and have a QB on his first handful of starts ever. 

If we can’t beat them by more than 7, this team is even worse shape than we thought.

We still have the worst offense in the league and we are just brutal on the road. I have very low expectations even against a crappy team like the skins. 

Man the pussificaton of Darnold is real on this forum. Really? NO mistakes? NO risky throws? Do you guys watch the NFL? The last think you want is to turn Darnold into Kirk Cousins... let the kid play for ****s sake. 

I want Darnold to play aggressively, with confidence, use his talents to maximize opportunities. If he makes a mistake or two, so be it. As long as the good outweighs the bad I’m good.

• Upvote 1

Who cares? It's over until they dump Gase which they aren't going to do...they're going to pull a "bowles" and get to 6-10 and people are going to crow around about how everything is fixed and another offseason and they'll be playoff contenders again until they start playing real games again next season.

I want to see a complete effort from start to finish in all aspects of the game. 

I want to see a suffocating pass rush.

I want to see an offense take control of the game.

I want to win both sides of the Line of Scrimmage.

I want to see a good game for a change.

On second thought just win the bloody game.

41 minutes ago, RevisIsland610 said:

We still have the worst offense in the league and we are just brutal on the road. I have very low expectations even against a crappy team like the skins. 

We have the worst offense in the league largely because of the 3 games with a 3rd string QB and Darnold vs the Pats.  

48 minutes ago, Y3k said:

Man the pussificaton of Darnold is real on this forum. Really? NO mistakes? NO risky throws? Do you guys watch the NFL? The last think you want is to turn Darnold into Kirk Cousins... let the kid play for ****s sake. 

I want Darnold to play aggressively, with confidence, use his talents to maximize opportunities. If he makes a mistake or two, so be it. As long as the good outweighs the bad I’m good.

I think the point is that people want him to play aggressively and still avoid mistakes, but thanks Y3k