JAMALLPRO 

Sam

No love for Blessed Austin?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

No love for Blessed Austin?

Oh I mentioned him in the game thread very pleased with him 

• Upvote 1

Its vs the redskins for God sakes. When will this team beat a good team? A playoff team??? Case is still a bad coach and darnold throws stupid interceptions. Jamal is playing out if his mind. He still needs to be traded in the off-season. He will be a revis when contract time comes up. At least revis shut husside if tge field down abd his mouth. Jamal should play lb all the time.

• Downvote 2
  • Butt Fumble 4

39 minutes ago, EdReed22 said:

Its vs the redskins for God sakes. When will this team beat a good team? A playoff team??? Case is still a bad coach and darnold throws stupid interceptions. Jamal is playing out if his mind. He still needs to be traded in the off-season. He will be a revis when contract time comes up. At least revis shut husside if tge field down abd his mouth. Jamal should play lb all the time.

Really? 

1 minute ago, bostonmajet said:

of course, all the players look good against the redskins - they are truly a horrible team....

Yes, and we are Super Bowl bound… I thought we were a horrible team?

Ok @T0mShane I’ll pay attention to you. But you have to answer a question for me. 

“How does it feel getting your poo pushed in by JAMALLPRO every week?”

ray liotta laughing GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, LSJF said:

Yes, and we are Super Bowl bound… I thought we were a horrible team?

Over-reacting fans said we were the worst team, but there are few even worse :-)

I am glad the Jets handled the skins; two weeks in  a row scoring 34 - I am happy, but this team isn't as good as the last 2 games and they aren't as bad as the previous 4.

A fare to mediocre team should run over a bad team. Good for the jets and a fun game to watch - imagine if we played in the NFC East instead of the Giants; we would get the Skins and Dallas twice and not the Pats; we could win the division with an 8-8 record - that would be nice, but.....

Glad we won - I just worry that this kid, who does have a ton of potential, will get destroyed against the Pats and the Bills - let's not put him in the HOF yet ... unless it is for best name ever :-). Let's hope Austin continues to shine...

Just now, Larz said:

Ok @T0mShane I’ll pay attention to you. But you have to answer a question for me. 

“How does it feel getting your poo pushed in by JAMALLPRO every week?”

ray liotta laughing GIF

This isn’t the first time an isolated adult man has sought me out to discuss the topic of anal sex, but this one is the most depressing 

4 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

This isn’t the first time an isolated adult man has sought me out to discuss the topic of anal sex, but this one is the most depressing 

2/10 for gutless lol

what a phony 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

Over-reacting fans said we were the worst team, but there are few even worse :-)

I am glad the Jets handled the skins; two weeks in  a row scoring 34 - I am happy, but this team isn't as good as the last 2 games and they aren't as bad as the previous 4.

A fare to mediocre team should run over a bad team. Good for the jets and a fun game to watch - imagine if we played in the NFC East instead of the Giants; we would get the Skins and Dallas twice and not the Pats; we could win the division with an 8-8 record - that would be nice, but.....

Glad we won - I just worry that this kid, who does have a ton of potential, will get destroyed against the Pats and the Bills - let's not put him in the HOF yet ... unless it is for best name ever :-). Let's hope Austin continues to shine...

If we were in the NFC East this year or whatever it’s called now… We are 3-0....

1 minute ago, LSJF said:

If we were in the NFC East this year or whatever it’s called now… We are 3-0....

We swept the games against the NFC East that we had a chance to win.  We will never beat the Eagles.

21 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

We swept the games against the NFC East that we had a chance to win.  We will never beat the Eagles.

So far we are 0 for our division, Would probably be in second place in the NFC East....

39 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

of course, all the players look good against the redskins - they are truly a horrible team....

At the game and yes, the place was sort of dead. fans screaming that they can’t even look good against the JETS.  Skins are in a bad place based on what I could see today. 

32 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

To think it was only 2 weeks ago that the normies were down on Jamal too. 

You must have sad

1 hour ago, EdReed22 said:

Its vs the redskins for God sakes.

We lost to winless Miami 2 weeks ago, yes objectively we still stink but from a relative sense it's been much improved

Its vs the redskins for God sakes. 

Let the simple folks have their enjoyment.  Today didn't change anything other then the fickle fans being fickle. 

But a win is a win is a win. 

Enjoy it.

• Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, CTM said:

To think it was only 2 weeks ago that the normies were down on Jamal too. 

You must have sad

I feel like Galileo talking to flat earthers

• Haha 1

Ex-squeeze me?

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I feel like Galileo talking to flat earthers

Note: I still don't like Jamal, I just haven't been on a crusade :D