Gronk: “I have a big announcement to make"

Just now, rex-n-effect said:

There's no way with that much weight loss he is going back into the NFL. That is a tremendous amount of muscle loss in a short amount of time. What was he taking during his career that he lost muscle that fast?

Hes probably been back in the gym the last month and back on the “program”.  He will announce he is back but hes not going till play till maybe week 15.  The dude can easily put back on 50lbs in that time.

Its all muscle memory.  It comes back quick.

And he wont be getting back to his past playing weight as hes already said it would be more of a pass catching role.  His days as an all around tight end are over.

3 hours ago, The Gun Of Bavaria said:

If Gronk comes back at his "new playing weight" I give it about two weeks before he's on the IR. 

If he starts cycling now he will be where he needs to be and his system will be clean before he falls back into NFL random drug-testing protocol.

5 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Gronk going to announce it was always his dream  to wear the Silver and Black .   The Raiders will tell him some dreams don’t come true- Sorry Gronk you aren’t good enough to make the Raiders tight end group.

The Raiders will ask him what his 40 time is and then give him $15M per year. He gets Antonio Brown’s old locker. 

On 11/17/2019 at 5:04 PM, HawkeyeJet said:

Something related to WWE is my official guess.

This would make sense, Fox has the new Friday Night Smackdown show, and FS1 airs a preview show every Tuesday, him being on the Fox pre game show adds further fuel to this fire.  Not to mention he has already dipped his toes into WWE until the Patriots put a stop to it, and his best friend who goes as Mojo Riley is in WWE.

11 hours ago, Bruce Harper said:

Dude looks about forty pounds lighter than his playing weight.  I think it's gotta be something else.

Gronk always looks like that out of uniform, you have to remember the dude literally wears body armor everywhere because of his past injuries, and awesome reckless who gives a crap about my body play.  The body armor adds like 50 pounds visually.