Gronk: “I have a big announcement to make"

8 hours ago, Lupz27 said:

Gronk always looks like that out of uniform, you have to remember the dude literally wears body armor everywhere because of his past injuries, and awesome reckless who gives a crap about my body play.  The body armor adds like 50 pounds visually.

7E409563-CFE7-4DD9-9C6A-26C0DE44455F.thumb.jpeg.7f66a9156defc4a20fd5d4e0984aee71.jpeg

933ACA0A-0493-414D-B874-70AC3960E183.thumb.jpeg.1ef59b9a00c07181d59d8ea5c92b4311.jpeg

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, CanadaSteve said:

Wow....seriously Warfish?

Did I stutter?

All due respect, insults/jokes about being homosexual haven’t been acceptable in civilized company for years now. This isn’t new and if you choose to engage in them in 2019 and beyond, you should expect pushback.

I am sure you wouldn’t want your own identity or personal preferences made into an insult, would you? It’s just basic human decency and respect. 

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Did I stutter?

All due respect, insults/jokes about being homosexual haven’t been acceptable in civilized company for years now. This isn’t new and if you choose to engage in them in 2019 and beyond, you should expect pushback.

I am sure you wouldn’t want your own identity or personal preferences made into an insult, would you? It’s just basic human decency and respect. 

BUT DUDE IT'S NOT LIKE BRADY READS THIS STUFF DERP

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Warfish said:

Did I stutter?

Francis, meet light.

Light, meet Francis.

How's that for pushback.  And if I was gay, I wouldn't care.  Nor do all my gay friends.  But hey, its 2019, and everyone's just a tad bit sensitive about, well.....everything.

• Upvote 1

31 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Francis, meet light.

Light, meet Francis.

How's that for pushback.  And if I was gay, I wouldn't care.  Nor do all my gay friends.  But hey, its 2019, and everyone's just a tad bit sensitive about, well.....everything.

Good for you and good for your "I have a gay friend who says it's funny when I call him a f*g." friend.  I'm sure your huge cadre of homophobic-joke-loving 'gay friends' are totally real and not made up at all, and speak for the entire population of homosexuals in the world. 

I bet your huge cadre of black friends love when you make N-word jokes too, right? :-k

Gotta admit mate, you're not the one I would have expected this from.  

4 hours ago, Warfish said:

Did I stutter?

You mean if there were blanket insults towards people that lack manners and/or social graces? ;) 

5 hours ago, Warfish said:

Did I stutter?

Dude I’m outta here if this trend carries over to fat asses! 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Warfish said:

Good for you and good for your "I have a gay friend who says it's funny when I call him a f*g." friend.  I'm sure your huge cadre of homophobic-joke-loving 'gay friends' are totally real and not made up at all, and speak for the entire population of homosexuals in the world. 

I bet your huge cadre of black friends love when you make N-word jokes too, right? :-k

Gotta admit mate, you're not the one I would have expected this from.  

Sorry dude, but I don't get my panties in a twist about ridiculous things like this.  I find issues like child slave labour and sex trading far more worthy of my time then telling a joke.

If you need me, I will be skipping PC sensitivity training.  

And yes, I have black friends who don't get offended by the N word.  But hey, maybe they missed sensitivity training as well.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Sorry dude, but I don't get my panties in a twist about ridiculous things like this.

Well, nice of you to offer up that you're a transvestite who wears panties, I guess?  Not really on-topic, but I respect your alternate lifestyle choice, now that you've chosen to come out publicly about it.  

Also, it must be awesome to be so deeply comfortably privileged to think the abuses of other people are just "ridiculous" things unworthy of your oh so valuable time and thoughts.  Because minorities who have historically been abused and even killed over their simply being that minority....yeah, totally a "ridiculous thing", to you.

7 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

I find issues like child slave labour and sex trading far more worthy of my time then telling a joke.

Ah, the old "cannot possibly hold two things in my mind at once" defense.

Let me educate you:  One can be against massive evil (child slavery) and still understand using gay (or racist, or sexist) slurs is wrong.  These are not mutually exclusive.

In any event, carry on, I'm not a Mod and this isn't my site.  As with all things, it's Phil's call to make as to what to accept here.  /Donewithit.

18 hours ago, Warfish said:

Let me educate you:  One can be against massive evil (child slavery) and still understand using gay (or racist, or sexist) slurs is wrong.  These are not mutually exclusive.

And let me educate you Warfish: One can be against evil ( such as child slavery) and still understand that making a joke about child slavery, sexual gender, cultural differences and understand that that is what it is....A JOKE.

But who am I to get in the way of your stance.  I mean, it seems that your superiority of the matter puts you just slightly a notch above my archaic viewpoint.  Trouble is, from my perspective, I view your stance just as archaic as someone who actually hates people of different sexual orientation or colour.  To me, there is no difference between either viewpoint which feels superior over the other, and cannot differentiate the vast area between said viewpoints. 

57 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

And let me educate you Warfish: One can be against evil ( such as child slavery) and still understand that making a joke about child slavery, sexual gender, cultural differences and understand that that is what it is....A JOKE.

But who am I to get in the way of your stance.  I mean, it seems that your superiority of the matter puts you just slightly a notch above my archaic viewpoint.  Trouble is, from my perspective, I view your stance just as archaic as someone who actually hates people of different sexual orientation or colour.  To me, there is no difference between either viewpoint which feels superior over the other, and cannot differentiate the vast area between said viewpoints. 

Cool story, bro.

Best of luck with your future gay jokes.

6 hours ago, Warfish said:

Cool story, bro.

Best of luck with your future gay jokes.

Sorry you can't tell the difference between things.

If it doesn't offend you, try this video explaining how complex human interactions and viewpoints are, and how people shouldn't be offended.  

MAYBE it will help that it isn't an old white person expressing this opinion, but rather a Ugandan/Canadian women who is quite educated:

https://time.com/5543441/stop-getting-offended/?fbclid=IwAR2SIAvxq28II0lSrYc2HdTbQDk1x4V1eP2RG178CRMKhiObgeSdFMkg9xo

If that doesn't help, then best of luck with your holier-than-though stance on, well whatever offends you next.