THE BARON

Raiders Will Provide A Litmus Test

34 minutes ago, THE BARON said:

Jets did what they should have today.  They beat one of the worst teams in the league.  The Darnold looked good, the offensive line with Compton and Lewis appeared to be improved.  TE Griffin and CB Austin are nice surprises and look to be future contributors.  

The apparent step forward may just be a mirage.  A product of a struggling team looking well against an even worse team...

The Raiders will be a bona fied litmus test for the Jets...

Anyone care to offer predictions for how that one will go ???

My heart says 24-21 Jets.  My brain says 27-13 Raiders.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, RonaldJet said:

The Cowboys without Amari Cooper, Tyron Smith, and Randall Cobb. 

lol

Have you seen the Jets roster?  Name more than 5 guys of the Jets 22 starters (offense/defense) who would have started on the Cowboys that day?

• Post of the Week 1

54 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

Yea you have a funny way of describing average team- currently six seed in the playoffs, and half a game behind the Chiefs for first place in the AFC West.     Using your definition of average -  when was the last time the  Jets were   an average team?     
Btw
Correction the Raiders are currently tied with the Chiefs for first place in the AFC West.   The Raiders will either be a Half a game up or down depending of outcome on Monday night.

Another correction.  They are 7th and outside looking in.  Must-win game vs. the lowly Jets next week.

IMG_9278.thumb.jpg.749688768030668fde265e64154aa8f6.jpg

On 11/17/2019 at 3:30 PM, THE BARON said:

Raiders Will Provide A Litmus Test

We gotta piss in a cup or something to get thru the gates on Sunday? What's this all about?  I'm with Le'Veon....no more tests!

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, THE BARON said:

Piss and the Jets ???  Brings me all the way back to Shae Stadium.   My father started taking me to games back in 1980 when I was just a pup.  Our tickets were in the mezzanines.  Back then at Shae, it was a much different experience from being at MetLife Stadium.  At Shae circa 1980, there were drunks all over the stadium.  Fights would be breaking out everywhere.  There were guys that looked like Rocky's pal Pauley.  They all had paper bags with a bottle of booze to sip on, and they all yelled out the same thing at the players.... "YOU BUM !!!! YOU BUM !!!" At a game in December, I even saw two drunken guys dressed as Santa Claus having a fist fight over who was the real Santa...  And PISS... Yes... PISS.  If you went out on the concourse in the mezzanines during half time, you had to make sure you didn't get too close to the outside wall.  There were drunks that would PISS off of the upper deck.  You'd get splashed by the streams of PISS that would be cascading down. I wont even go into what the bathrooms were like...

How's that for a litmus test ???

Ha! I'm glad the environment at games has gotten a lot better and there's no (or not as much) pissing going on outside the bathrooms.  Sadly, while it's a better, cleaner experience at the stadium.....the football looks much the same or worse!

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company