THE BARON

Raiders Will Provide A Litmus Test

The Raiders are 2-10 on the road in the last two years. 

Both wins in dome stadiums.

SAR I

3 hours ago, Raideraholic said:

Just watch and learn .     We will talk after the game, and let’s see how wrong this prediction was.   Btw.

https://twitter.com/e_geerlings/status/1196939299804942338?s=21

Passer Rating & Comp % on Attempts of 15-Plus Yds (Min. 50 Att.) Through Week 11

125.4 - Cousins
121.2 - Mahomes
116.9 - Wilson
114.9 - Carr
113.4 - Rodgers

Comp %

54.2% - Carr
50.7% - Brady
49.4% - Prescott
49.1% - Garoppolo
48.8% - Stafford

Carr doesn't like the cold, wind, and wet.  Welcome to Sunday.

SAR I

23 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

The Raiders run two , and sometime three Te sets.   All their RBs ( Jacobs, Richard, and Washington) , and Fb( Alec Ingold) are all good receivers.  Raiders have some big Wr T Williams 6’4 205 , M Ateman 6’4 215 , and little  Hunter Renfrow who does his damage in space.

Let it Rain , let it be cold , and wet because Carr can throw the 5-15 passes all day.

Now throw in the fact the Raiders have two Te’s That are excellent blockers , (can block de one on one), one of the best Fb Alec Ingold , a very big bad offense line, and  last the ORoY RBs Josh Jacobs.

The weather doesn’t effect this Raider team , as they are built to thrive in those weather conditions.

I ask you to look at the 2018 and 2019 seasons.  Look at the Raiders on the road-  2 wins in 2 years, that's pretty concerning.  The Jets are actually better than that with 3.  Both Raider wins came in domes.

Translation:  The Raiders are a warm weather team, only slightly above average, only slightly better than the Jets, and their Achilles heel is cold weather in outdoor stadiums.

SAR I

31 minutes ago, Raideraholic said:

No you’re NFC East slayers - too bad you don’t play in that division .  All your wins have come against that division.   That’s it.

10AM internal clock. 

Cold. 

Wet. 

Windy.

Road. 

If Carr gets hurt you may have a chance. 

SAR I

• Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company