KRL

Game Observations (WSH)

3 hours ago, Y3k said:

I also I totally disagree with your take on the punter. The guy is terrible, multiple times he had punted against a short field and was woefully inaccurate trying to pin them back. Totally unimpressed.

Edwards has been one of the most consistent players on the team all season and Is one of the better punters in the league. He is in no way shape or form terrible, in fact he is quite solid. He’s pinned teams inside their 20 yard line 20 times this season. Your assessment is objectively off base. 

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Y3k said:

Disagree, not sure why the stat is “pinning” inside the 20. A pin is inside the 10, especially is you are punting from mid field. 

Whatever the wording you want use is, Edwards has 20 punts inside the 20. Only four or five other punters in the league have more. Either way, you are incorrect in your assessment of the guy being “terrible.” There’s nothing to disagree with.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Y3k said:

Nothing impressive about a punt inside the 20 if you’re punting from mid field and you leave it on the 18. I don’t care what he’s done this season- he sucked yeateray 

NYJ 50 punt 36y out of bounds to WAS 14

NYJ 38 punt 46y to WAS 14 retnd 9y to WAS 25

WAS 43 punt 43y touchback
NYJ 6 punt 43y no retn to NYJ 49

This is your idea of “sucks,” and “terrible?” It wasn’t his best game, but this is far from an “off with his head” performance. There are so many things wrong with the Jets this season, Edwards is not even close to one of them. And not caring what he’s done all season is exactly the problem. You’re simply wrong and being ridiculous.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company