KRL

Game Observations (WSH)

2 minutes ago, phill1c said:

I don't know...I think he has the physical skills. But stupid turnovers are actually destructive.

Most NFL games are lost, not won.

It’s a lot easier to coach someone to NOT do something that it is to do something which his physical ability doesn’t allow them to do. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

I also I totally disagree with your take on the punter. The guy is terrible, multiple times he had punted against a short field and was woefully inaccurate trying to pin them back. Totally unimpressed.

• Thumb Down 1

6 minutes ago, the Claw said:

Edwards has been one of the most consistent players on the team all season and Is one of the better punters in the league. He is in no way shape or form terrible, in fact he is quite solid. He’s pinned teams inside their 20 yard line 20 times this season. Your assessment is objectively off base. 

Disagree, not sure why the stat is “pinning” inside the 20. A pin is inside the 10, especially is you are punting from mid field. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, the Claw said:

Whatever the wording you want use is, Edwards has 20 punts inside the 20. Only four or five other punters in the league have more. Either way, you are incorrect in your assessment of the guy being “terrible.” There’s nothing to disagree with.

Nothing impressive about a punt inside the 20 if you’re punting from mid field and you leave it on the 18. I don’t care what he’s done this season- he sucked yeateray 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company