KRL

Game Observations (WSH)

No mention of Dowell Loggains and his successful challenges?  No mention of his contributions on offense or his sweet-natured, boyish good looks?

42 minutes ago, LIJetsFan said:

Some people just like to complain.  First Adams and now Anderson.  Geez these guys are respectively very good and good yet there is or has been a chorus of boos and naysayers.  Sometimes fans make me sick.    

Most teams consider Robby the only real threat the Jets have.  The Jets have been trailing in many/most games and I think he's the guy they're taking away along with playing Bell straight up because our Line is so bad.  The guys who are benefiting on Crowder, Griffin, etc. who are eating all day on underneath routes, short and intermediate stuff.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, heymangold said:

I said it in the Robby Anderson thread and i won’t change my opinion on it - he stinks.  He’s a 1 trick pony and JD should have taken whatever he was offered for Anderson. He won’t be back next year.

He doesn’t stink but he is miscast as a WR1.  Robby is almost the perfect WR3, and that’s what most teams apparently consider him per NFL Network reports around the trade deadline. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JetNation said:

For the first time in over a year (10/7/18 and 10/14/18) the Jets actually won two games in a row.  Washington isn’t a good football team and they have an over matched rookie QB but who are the Jets to throw wins back.

The Jets should have two more opportunities to win back-to-back games this year.  Either the Raiders-Bengals or Bengals-Dolphins games should be a winnable pair.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company