Jet hustle

Quinnen Williams

5 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

so, players who play well as rookies , like maxx w/ 4 sacks last week, Josh Allen who has 8 this year...

we just say, its ok for Jet young players to be bad for 2-3 years before we "judge"

Sam Apologists do this crap all the tiume..  og he's young, it's ok that he gives the ball away like Santa

LOSER mentality. good players make an impact immediately. 

This. At this point, I would settle for the announcer just calling his name once. He was invisible the last game. Even an optimist has to be getting a bit concerned. Now we know why Gase was nowhere to be seen in the Jets war room on draft weekend.

• Upvote 2

I wonder if Q keeps this crap up for a couple of more weeks if he's not a healthy scratch down the stretch?

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

just what you want to hear for THE THIRD OVERALL PICK  IN THE DRAFT.

Funny how udfa and 6th round picks are finding their way to be much more impactful right now.

Leo  version 2.0

McCagnan is so utterly dumb he makes idzik look like a genius

I wish he was half as good as Leo was his rookie year.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

People disappointed in Quinnen really dont understand the position he plays.

Its not an nfl day 1 impact position.  Its a strength position where you need to dominate huge, grown ass olineman.

Look at quinnen.  Hes all baby fat.  He looks like hes 16 years old.

After a full offseason in a real strength and conditioning program, he will be much better next year.

Year 3 he will be the best player on our defense.

A little patience folks.

If that's the case then this team will be unwatchable.

Listen, Q. may turn out to be a perennial All-Pro down the line. That said, it was the worst possible pick for this team, period. We all know it, the idiot who made this sh*ty pick got fired. Can we please move on and actually talk about guys who play and contribute?

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

If we knew we were not resigning Leonard Williams, then it is not the worst possible pick.

Should we have gone oline or an offensive player?  Sure.  But being they had no plans to resign Williams, it is not a terrible pick.

I respect your opinion, but really disagree. The move was to try to trade down and if not possible, take Josh Allen.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company