Jet hustle

Quinnen Williams

1 hour ago, Philc1 said:

If only we had drafted Jonah

I'd still rather have jonah, he has been hurt all year but he is supposed to make a full recovery and would at the least be a solid starting olineman RT or Guard instead of a jag interior dlineman who are a dime a dozen.

2 minutes ago, DMan77 said:

Eh I'm willing to give him some time... He's only 21! He needs to add some strength. He'll get there though... He has the natural talent and skill, he just needs to get bigger and figure out how to use it. 

Cut and pasted from the year Leo was drafted.

9 minutes ago, C Mart said:

Dennis Waszak Jr. (@DWAZ73)

11/20/19, 11:11 AM

Gase isn’t concerned about Quinnen Williams’ lack of big plays that show up in the stats. Says he’s a young player just a few games into his career who’s still developing. “He’ll find his way to being an impactful player. It just hasn’t happened yet.” #Jets

just what you want to hear for THE THIRD OVERALL PICK  IN THE DRAFT.

Funny how udfa and 6th round picks are finding their way to be much more impactful right now.

Leo  version 2.0

McCagnan is so utterly dumb he makes idzik look like a genius

5 minutes ago, DMan77 said:

I feel like there are two main camps here... He's either A) a disappointment, or  B) he just needs time to develop...

I mean can't it be both though? Can't both sides be right?

I'm disappointed he hasn't been an impact player from day 1. It's disappointing that half a season has gone by without him being a game changer.

But I also think he will develop just fine... I feel like it's not unheard of for a guy to take a season or two to get up to an NFL caliber level..

Again that's maybe disappointing, but I feel like writing him off completely as a bust is also premature.

This is all true, he is simply taking heat because this team has drafted non impact dline after non impact dline and each one is praised as being a game changer when he gets drafted.  Not to mention all the other horrible bust mccagnan picks.

• Upvote 3

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company