Jet hustle

Quinnen Williams

47 minutes ago, Fantasy Island said:

Fat Albert Pictures, Images, Graphics for Facebook, Whatsapp

music is essential

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Ohhthepain said:

If the blockbuster deal for Q.W. is still on the table in March you take it and run.

i agree. however, WHY WOULD THERE BE???

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

He's been by far and away the lowest impact performer from the top 10 of that draft. In a position where it's relatively easy to adapt.

All of the signs are terrible. Never notice he's there or even worse when he isn't. A team with holes in every area and we go after the one position where we've consistently found good lower cost guys - You couldn't make this sh*t up.

Ed Oliver is challenging him in no impact....      that's not to defend Q, really....    just a top 10 pick doing phukawl

1 minute ago, Irish Jet said:

Ed Oliver had a better game week one vs us than Williams has had all season. Albeit Williams might even look good vs Kalil and Winters.

oh, so we judge the whole body of work by his play against a bottom 2 OL?

he's just as nothing.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2019/11/18/bills-ed-oliver-looking-first-sack-ryan-fitzpatrick/

58 minutes ago, Ohhthepain said:

No idea. I was surprised there was one in the first place before the deadline

you said BLOCKBUSTER...   THAT's what I meant...   any old deal and a BLOCKBUSTER is not the same thing

Just now, Ohhthepain said:

I said that because there were reports that someone had offered us a BLOCKBUSTER deal for QW before the deadline... I also mean BLOCKBUSTER not just any old deal

ok. we ARE on the same page, then...     it'd be fascinating to know what the deets are...

6 hours ago, pdxgreen said:

D. Line isn't a problem for us and we shouldn't make it one.

these guys generate almost ZERo pressure on the QB

43 minutes ago, pdxgreen said:

But I can't say I blame you for being skeptical after the last decade of draft picks.

and i am not condemning Q. he seems like a REALLY good kid. So is Sam. 

But being a a REALLy good kid and a nice guy isnt gonna move the needle. 

We need them to also be really good at playing their respective positions.

7 minutes ago, Paradis said:

Doesn’t matter how many years you JN posters get burnt by the “can’t miss” Defensive prospect, you’ll all be jerking off to whoever the draft media and fanboy highlight reels tell you is BPA next April. 

It’s as predictable as the patriots winning the division annually 

this. good avatar of Sams bad backfoot INT habits.

also...  and this isnt an endorsement of the player or of PFF....whose attempt at non-biased grading is cool,,  but also really really puzzling at times....

However...  Josh Allen w/ 8 sacks is currnetly sporting a 65.3 w/ 8 sacks...

image.png.9a9293c65ce4d4db94f2de89d62a97f6.png

1 minute ago, Ghost420 said:

Devin white is a stud. 

not even close to even being on mya radar

On 11/20/2019 at 9:02 AM, DMan77 said:

I feel like there are two main camps here... He's either A) a disappointment, or  B) he just needs time to develop...

I mean can't it be both though? Can't both sides be right?

I'm disappointed he hasn't been an impact player from day 1. It's disappointing that half a season has gone by without him being a game changer.

But I also think he will develop just fine... I feel like it's not unheard of for a guy to take a season or two to get up to an NFL caliber level..

Again that's maybe disappointing, but I feel like writing him off completely as a bust is also premature.

It's a decent point...  my only contention is part B...... kinda/sorta assumes he WILL DEVELOP...   same for Sam.

You can;t just bank on it. We're JETS FANS. We have been waiting for a legit QB forever.

This is where alotta argumentation comes in.... pass off/gloss over current disappointmen cos a player shows FLASHES while also showing that he can look like crap and assume that the majority of his future play will flip the script.

Basically, I'd say you can't write Sam or Q off as a complete busts....   but we have two #3 picks in the first round that have certainly played, at times, in the THINGS THAT MAKE YOU GO, HMM!!! category....

Image result for c+c music factory

that have ALOT of ground to make up to live up to their high draft position, with Sams being more heavily weighted toward waiting due to OL play and WR set that needs a significant upgrade,

Yeah. Both can be true.

24 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Leonard Williams still wasn't a bust. By any measure. 

fatukasi,shepard,phillps and mcclendon all have highre PFF rating* than the #6 pick...

*not an endorsement...   

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

we should actually field a team of 18 yr olds so we can give them a good 7 years of losing w/o expectaions or being too harsh on thier little egos while hoping they may become good nfl players....

that way we can prove what nice reasonable loyal kind-hearted nonjudgmental true fans we are....

• Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

And the N.Y. press has access to Joe Douglas' phone calls and what exactly what was offered for QW? That is is just nonsense.

no they don't. apparently schefter tweeted that is was...what was the word again??  i think he said BLOCKBUSTER

offer....  although, even that, obviously, doesnt tell us EXACTLY what was offered

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, DoubleDown said:

making millions of dollars and RUINING a professional team.

better

For the Jets, it was a fourth down from the Buffalo Bills' 1-yard line last Dec. 6. If running back Elijah McGuire hadn't scored with 77 seconds remaining, lifting the Jets to a 27-23 victory, they would have finished 3-13 instead of 4-12. They would've leapfrogged the Arizona Cardinals and 49ers in the 2019 draft order, based on a weaker schedule. With the first pick, they probably would've taken Bosa, who is crushing it.

Williams' job is to make people not wish McGuire hadn't scored.

• Upvote 1

from ESPN, as was above..

His pass rush win rate (10.3) ranks 12th among defensive tackles, according to NFL Next Gen Stats. 

• Upvote 2

just like Sam, he's a really good kid. Hope it pnas out. Its legit to worry.

But.. we dont make the transactions...   in the end we hope for the best... ( except for Darron Lee, but that is just me and my own little thang)

• Upvote 2

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company