Jet hustle

Quinnen Williams

6 hours ago, DMan77 said:

I feel like there are two main camps here... He's either A) a disappointment, or  B) he just needs time to develop...

I mean can't it be both though? Can't both sides be right?

I'm disappointed he hasn't been an impact player from day 1. It's disappointing that half a season has gone by without him being a game changer.

But I also think he will develop just fine... I feel like it's not unheard of for a guy to take a season or two to get up to an NFL caliber level..

Again that's maybe disappointing, but I feel like writing him off completely as a bust is also premature.

For where he was picked he’s a colossal bust like Leo. He's done nothing thus far  to even get excited about. QW was totally nullified in his last NCAA championship bowl game. That right there should have told you to pass on him.  Bbbbut Macc the genius has to always take BPA which is why he’s home drinking coffee.

• Confused 1
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

Shocking that a fan of this franchise could equate Leonard Williams with a colossal bust.  The guy was a starter from day 1 and got us a pick back when his contract was expiring.  That is the polar opposite of colossal bust.  We have had enough to choose from.  I will accept disappointment, but you are way the **** overboard here. 

I think Quinnen Williams will be fine, but my Dad and I were wondering if he was injured when we watched the game because we didn't see him.  Turns out that he played more than 65% of the snaps.  That is not a good sign. 

Ramsey garnered 2 # 1's as did Mack. Williams got us a 3rd back.  Translation: BUST. But you go right ahead and keep sniffing that catnip.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, #27TheDominator said:

What a sad world you must live in where everything is black and white.  If your child does not get a 4.0 gpa they are a permanent moron and anybody that supports them is "sniffing catnip."  

Your viewpoint is ridiculous.  Leonard Williams is not as good as Jalen Ramsey or Khalil Mack.  Is that a shock to anyone?  Is there only one non-bust in each draft class?   Translation:  You don't know what the **** you are talking about.  

I know catnip has alternating effects on humans. Get help!

16 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

So there was this thread yesterday...

Yes Leo the Kitty thread. And I hope you’re not pointing a finger at me because  if you don’t know, when you do that, you’re pointing 4 at yourself. 

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

This doesn't make me feel any better about the Leonard Williams pick.  Can't we EVER draft a future HOFer, or something close to it, with a top 10 pick?  They don't ALL have to be great, but there's no universe where anyone can be happy about constantly drafting underwhelming players and then being screamed at that he wasn't a bust.  

Leonard Williams:  Not a bust.  Jamal Adams:  Not a bust.  Quinnen Williams:  Not likely to be a bust.  Record since 2015:  27-47.  Hooray!

I don’t need to make others understand I’m right. I just know when I am. 

10 minutes ago, Irish Jet said:

Leonard Williams still wasn't a bust. By any measure. 

B U S T bust bust bust

• Upvote 1

21 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

People disappointed in Quinnen really dont understand the position he plays.

Its not an nfl day 1 impact position.  Its a strength position where you need to dominate huge, grown ass olineman.

Look at quinnen.  Hes all baby fat.  He looks like hes 16 years old.

After a full offseason in a real strength and conditioning program, he will be much better next year.

Year 3 he will be the best player on our defense.

A little patience folks.

QW = Leo.  In 3-4 years as he contract is coming to an end, we can look forward to getting another 3rd rounder for QW.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

yay

Gruden setting up the Jets for Sunday. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, carlito1171 said:

You’re right. He could be a bust. But it’s like every time someone has a rough rookie season to some they are automatically a bust. Not everyone who has a horrible rookie year is destined for a terrible career. Some ppl actually improve in the following years....and some don’t. How about we just wait and see...

Coulda shouda IS

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company