Jet hustle

Quinnen Williams

6 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

For where he was picked he’s a colossal bust like Leo. He's done nothing thus far  to even get excited about. QW was totally nullified in his last NCAA championship bowl game. That right there should have told you to pass on him.  Bbbbut Macc the genius has to always take BPA which is why he’s home drinking coffee.

Shocking that a fan of this franchise could equate Leonard Williams with a colossal bust.  The guy was a starter from day 1 and got us a pick back when his contract was expiring.  That is the polar opposite of colossal bust.  We have had enough to choose from.  I will accept disappointment, but you are way the **** overboard here. 

I think Quinnen Williams will be fine, but my Dad and I were wondering if he was injured when we watched the game because we didn't see him.  Turns out that he played more than 65% of the snaps.  That is not a good sign. 

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Wonderboy said:

Ramsey garnered 2 # 1's as did Mack. Williams got us a 3rd back.  Translation: BUST. But you go right ahead and keep sniffing that catnip.

What a sad world you must live in where everything is black and white.  If your child does not get a 4.0 gpa they are a permanent moron and anybody that supports them is "sniffing catnip."  

Your viewpoint is ridiculous.  Leonard Williams is not as good as Jalen Ramsey or Khalil Mack.  Is that a shock to anyone?  Is there only one non-bust in each draft class?   Translation:  You don't know what the **** you are talking about.  

• Upvote 4

26 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Don’t even gotta reference PFF. They are better by any and every measure of statistic. He’s in the league making money. That’s all he cares about. The actual production doesn’t matter when you’re laughing your way to the bank with millions.

I don't think that is fair.  If he were just taking the money, why is he playing all those snaps?  I'm sure he'd rather earn at a lower snap count, but he does more work than all those guys.

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company