Bless Austin looks good

jeTMAC

1 hour ago, JetsLife said:

I think it was Ray Lucas who recently said he had a “first round grade” but his injuries obviously dropped him. Granted Lucas is biased as a fellow Rutgers alum - but if that’s the case and he’s back to full health - could be a draft steal.  

What a nice story this could become. Didn't he have a torn ACL on each of his knees? Amazing that a guy could go through that and then play CB in the NFL.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Hope Joe D holds these guys...cashman others...guy who show some spark and talent for the game. We have notoriously refused to pay in house talent a little extra than minimum and lost our late drafted/ undrafted etc to other teams. Snacks of course is who I think of.

Anyhow good teams hold these guys plus any star they have and build depth...

Man this off season will tell us alot. But our roster as crappy as it is, has players....let's sett what Happens

• Upvote 1

I love the upside but dudes he's very injury-prone.

Stick that in the big bag of ...this.

I got my hopes up again... and somebody beat the bag with a baseball bat....thats right! Just to hurt me on purpose!!! Dumb luck Maybe? Nope just a true rebuild with the first year head coach second-year quarterback, Brand newbie G.M.!!!

A coach who's ready to implement his program and we're only the first year in!

How the hell is Brent Qvale still even on this team in any capacity!? And Quincy Enunwa caught how many breaks to his neck and chances from our team? ...And a bad neck to go along with his disrespectful ignoramus big mouth as he turns on the only people that are taking care of him and acting privileged and entitled? Sorry I couldn't tell you I wasn't showing up for my neck injury Rehabilitation but I was taking my wife out to dinner on your tab? WOW!!!!! 

15 good passes in his entire time here!? He should shut the **** up!!! You're working with a free 9 million dollars bro!! Nobody gives a flying squirrels nut about your wife's birthday are you f****** serious!? From here on out Quincy Enunwa , because of your actions, you have disgraced the Jets and have erased completely any good feelings you have ever shared with us as the New York Jets  FANS!   So  ****  you...

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

I don't think he has looked good the last couple weeks. I think he has looked like the best young CB we have had since Revis easily. Remember back to seeing Revis the first time and how you realized he was just "it". Now I am not saying he will be Revis, but he looks like Cromartie out there (the young only 5 or 6 child version) and is easily the best QB we have. I remember Kiper saying he could have been a high first round pick, lets just hope he can stay healthy. Our defense has been much better since he got in.

• Haha 1

I love the upside but dudes he's very injury-prone.
Stick that in the big bag of ...this.
I got my hopes up again... and somebody beat the bag with a baseball bat....thats right! Just to hurt me on purpose!!! Dumb luck Maybe? Nope just a true rebuild with the first year head coach second-year quarterback, Brand newbie G.M.!!!
A coach who's ready to implement his program and we're only the first year in!
How the hell is Brent Qvale still even on this team in any capacity!? And Quincy Enunwa caught how many breaks to his neck and chances from our team? ...And a bad neck to go along with his disrespectful ignoramus big mouth as he turns on the only people that are taking care of him and acting privileged and entitled? Sorry I couldn't tell you I wasn't showing up for my neck injury Rehabilitation but I was taking my wife out to dinner on your tab? WOW!!!!! 
15 good passes in his entire time here!? He should shut the **** up!!! You're working with a free 9 million dollars bro!! Nobody gives a flying squirrels nut about your wife's birthday are you f****** serious!? From here on out Quincy Enunwa , because of your actions, you have disgraced the Jets and have erased completely any good feelings you have ever shared with us as the New York Jets  FANS!   So  ****  you...

Wrong thread.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Haha 1

Austin and Cashman look like late round gems, both with the same concerns.  If they can stay healthy I think might have longterm guys, both probably backup/rotational guys who look like they fit at the NFL level.

If they both stay healthy, I think they can be good starters. Switch to a 4-3 next year and play Cash at Will.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, jetstream23 said:

Austin and Cashman look like late round gems, both with the same concerns.  If they can stay healthy I think might have longterm guys, both probably backup/rotational guys who look like they fit at the NFL level.

hopefully they can grow out of their injury issues.  they both look pretty good so far.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JiF said:

Positive thread about a promising young player and it’s no surprise you don’t see certain posters who are to busy spamming each thread with Gase is great and Adams sucks.  

The quality of posting around here.  My gawd.  It’s the worst it’s ever been.

What is there to say? We will pretty much agree here, looks good, like a potential steal but will he stay healthy ? Nothing to argue about for once :D

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

Positive thread about a promising young player and it’s no surprise you don’t see certain posters who are to busy spamming each thread with Gase is great and Adams sucks.  

The quality of posting around here.  My gawd.  It’s the worst it’s ever been.

Until this team turns it around on the field, and plays meaningful football in November and December, its gonna be bad.  A lot of pent up frustration and a message board is a place to come to vent.  Been spending more time on Dawgs message boards recently.  Some crazy takes over there, bit still much more upbeat when posting on a site for the 3-time defending SEC East Champs. 

Sorry.  Couldn't resist.

• Haha 1