JetNation

Cimini: Darnold Meeting With Gase got Offense on Right Track

Some of it has to do with the crappy teams they have played the last 2 weeks but some of it can be attributed to Darnold realizing this idiot coach is going to ruin his career and standing up for himself. Why couldn't this moron of a coach figure this out, especially with more rollouts behind that sieve of an Oline. I have zero confidence in this buffoon HC. The future of this team depends on 2 people, Douglas and Darnold. 

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

Exactly, Darnold presents so many more threats to a Defense than most of the other QBs in the league it is foolish not to take advantage of all those attributes.

I don't know exactly what to think of Gase right now.  Disgusted how he appears to have wanted to put square plugs in round holes like the majority of Jet coaches over long periods of time...throughout the entire first half of this year, having Darnold take straight drop backs, if he gets clocked by 3 guys simultaneously.."oh well", but now they've scored for 4 consecutive games on their 1st possession which leads you to believe that Gase can put a scheme together based on the opposition D.  Prior to that they had gone 30 consecutive games without scoring a TD on the 1st possession haha...again what "coaching"...Jeez.

My best hope is that Gase pretty much just gets out of the way and lets Darnold's talent dictate the flow of every game.

Gase is a nitwit. It's pretty sad that we have to wish that he just gets out of the way. Maybe he can just sit on the bench by himself the whole game from now on. 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company