JetNation

Cimini: Darnold Meeting With Gase got Offense on Right Track

Darnold on with Michael Kay. Boring, as always, but two interesting things:

1. disputes the characterization that he was angry about the game plans, and went on and on about how Gase is a great communicator who is open and easy to talk to. Says he talks to Gase all the time about ideas for the offense, blah blah blah. 

2 When prompter to comment on Jamal Adams, he gave a cursory “yeah, he’s special,” but then immediately jumped into extended praise for the defense as a whole.

3. Then asked about Ryan Griffin, Darnold kept reiterating how unselfish Griffin is and how Griffin is humble and always credits the whole offense for his personal success. A clear and devastating rebuke of Carmelo Adamsy 

• Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Pac said:

You're not allowed to use my moniker for Carmelo Watson and apply it to Jamall Pro.  I saw you try it with Porzingis as well..  knock it off or you'll be hearing from my attorney.

I’ve had you and Integrity28 on mute since the Herm Era so I’m not sure what intellectual property rights you’re referring to. 

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I get a kick of how patient/defensive you are about Gase yet have next to no tolerance for Jamal Adams.

I have a keen eye for talent 

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company