Under or Over ; 50 % of the Raider crowd will be Raider nation ?

i hope it's less.  this is an important game for us.  i think of the following three games  raiders, bills and steelers i think we need to pull out 1 win.   if we can do what is expected and win against bengals and dolphins that gets us to 6-10.  

i honestly doubt anyone would have predicted 6-10 in the beginning of the year if was told of all the significant injuries this year.  

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Under.  I have little doubt Raiders fans travel well, but a trip from the west coast for a team that is no longer going to be in Oakland moving forward doesn't = huge turnout.  

when they say a fan base travels well, it doesn't necessarily mean they literally travel from the area the team is located.

Pittsburgh is a team that "travels well" because 1. they have a national following because of sustained long term success and 2. people from Western Pennsylvania move to cities where they can actually find jobs.  

The Raiders are a national team - but one on the downswing bc they have been horrible for a decade.

I think Sunday will have a vocal minority of Raiders fans but no more or less than any other average fan base.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, batman10023 said:

plenty of tickets below face value on stubhub.  i know many have complained about the high prices of tickets but the current prices should allow for fans to come out and watch the team with the 4th best current winning streak in all of the NFL.

You get what you pay for... We are a 3 win team...if you wait till Thursday it will be well below face

• Upvote 1