Ever since Adams and Douglas made nice, we are 2-0 and I saw a stat that at first made me sick, but then started to feel positive about it...

We just won back to back games for the first time in 20 GAMES. Bowles last 10 games (1-9) vs Gase first 10 games (3-7). 

While as depressing as that is, considering all factors this season, how do you feel about the direction of the team when considering this? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, JTJet said:

While as depressing as that is, considering all factors this season, how do you feel about the direction of the team when considering this? 

Lol it doesn’t explain itself already?

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Lol it doesn’t explain itself already?

Well, not really. Some still believe the world is burning. So genuinely curious where the consensus is for our direction. 

Obviously since we beat up the Redskins, not much national coverage on how we are doing overall right now. I feel pretty good yet apprehensive that we can hang with a mediocre team yet. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

They’re 3-1 with Beachum and Darnold in the lineup and 0-6 when one or both sit. Jamal Adams is a loser.

I guess I should have chose a different landmark moment. Dont get me wrong, this isnt support for Jamal at all. 

19 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Ever since Adams and Douglas made nice, we are 2-0 and I saw a stat that at first made me sick, but then started to feel positive about it...

We just won back to back games for the first time in 20 GAMES. Bowles last 10 games (1-9) vs Gase first 10 games (3-7). 

they beat two bad teams also, lets see what happens if they beat the Pats and Bills back to back some day!

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

They’re 3-1 with Beachum and Darnold in the lineup and 0-6 when one or both sit. Jamal Adams is a loser.

Kerry Rhodes >>> Jamal Adams 

• Upvote 5
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Confused 1
  • Butt Fumble 5

8 minutes ago, The Gooch said:

they beat two bad teams also, lets see what happens if they beat the Pats and Bills back to back some day!

So 

Last year in the last 10 we won 1 game against a crap Bills team. 

This year in 10 we won 3 games against Cowboys, Giants, Skins. 1 of those teams being pretty damn good and a playoff contender. 

This has to be considered an improvement no?

7 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Kerry Rhodes >>> Jamal Adams 

high five josh hutcherson GIF by Tragedy Girls

3 minutes ago, JTJet said:

high five josh hutcherson GIF by Tragedy Girls

Is that Dewayne Robertson too?? Lol

• Haha 2

Just now, TNJet said:

Is that Dewayne Robertson too?? Lol

New movie coming out... 

"Kentucky Butterball: The Rise and Fall of Dewayne Robertson" starring Craig Robinson. 

• Haha 3

46 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Well, not really. Some still believe the world is burning. So genuinely curious where the consensus is for our direction. 

Obviously since we beat up the Redskins, not much national coverage on how we are doing overall right now. I feel pretty good yet apprehensive that we can hang with a mediocre team yet. 

Dude 4-16 in our last 20. If you don't think "The World is Burning" you must be smoking some high class sh*t. WTF?

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1 minute ago, JetFaninMI said:

Dude 4-16 in our last 20. If you don't think "The World is Burning" you must be smoking some high class sh*t. WTF?

Missing the point, of course that's not good overall. The point is to consider the last 10 of last season vs the first 10 of this season. Do you see it trending upwards? 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Downvote 1

14 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Missing the point, of course that's not good overall. The point is to consider the last 10 of last season vs the first 10 of this season. Do you see it trending upwards? 

Not missing the point. Saying its too early to make said point and at this POINT its phucking stupid. Got it? Good.

• Confused 1
  • Butt Fumble 1

9 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Not missing the point. Saying its too early to make said point and at this POINT its phucking stupid. Got it? Good.

Bro. Did I sleep with your girlfriend or something? I simply asked a question. You need to take a Xanax. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

If only we were in the NFC East we'd get to see those teams twice each.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, The Gooch said:

Yeah, but when the Fins beat them they lost to a bad team. Beating the bad teams is a start. Now let's see how they do against the Raiders.

• Upvote 3

44 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Bro. Did I sleep with your girlfriend or something? I simply asked a question. You need to take a Xanax. 

You need to STFU. They beat two sh*tty teams pal. No way should there be any kind of thread like this at this point in time.  Reactionary drivel. 

• Upvote 1
  • Butt Fumble 2

6 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

You need to STFU. They beat two sh*tty teams pal. No way should there be any kind of thread like this at this point in time.  Reactionary drivel. 

Maybe you should take a drive tonight in downtown Detroit and find you a lady of the night, get some stress relief, clearly paying for it is the only way you're going to relax. 

And I'm not your pal...bud. 

3 hours ago, JTJet said:

We might not ever lose again. 

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, JTJet said:

3 hours ago, T0mShane said:

Ahem!

Fire Gase Now Plane NYSF Magazine.JPG

2 hours ago, JTJet said:

1-9 to close out last year.  Take 3 losses out that are on McCown who when stepping onto the field looked as though “really?  I have to earn this $10Mill?”....now you’re down to 6 losses....then there was Darnold single handedly putting what little of what you’d call a “team” on his back and giving Bowles D the Lead to hold in a final drive for Houston and Green Bay, and Bowles D failed both times, as usual.....now you’re down to 4 losses attributed to Darnold.

It’s not as bad as you think.  Now to this year, The Jets are 3-4 in games Darnold played and easily should be 4-3, blowing a 16 zip lead late opening day that statistically teams win 99% of the time.  The games lost when Darnold did not play, 0-6, last 2 years, I don’t care about.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

1-9 to close out last year.  Take 3 losses out that are on McCown who when stepping onto the field looked as though “really?  I have to earn this $10Mill?”....now you’re down to 6 losses....then there was Darnold single handedly putting what little of what you’d call a “team” on his back and giving Bowles D the Lead to hold in a final drive for Houston and Green Bay, and Bowles D failed both times, as usual.....now you’re down to 4 losses attributed to Darnold.

It’s not as bad as you think.  Now to this year, The Jets are 3-4 in games Darnold played and easily should be 4-3, blowing a 16 zip lead late opening day that statistically teams win 99% of the time.  The games lost when Darnold did not play, 0-6, last 2 years, I don’t care about.

confused math GIF by CBC

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF said:

The games lost when Darnold did not play, 0-6, last 2 years, I don’t care about.

excellent pt.

• Upvote 1

Darnold is good and getting better

gase might be improving

adams is actually pretty good

some youth on the d line making plays

a few third day selections are showing up to play

things are going to get better.....the negativity on this forum is over the top

• Upvote 2

https://jetswire.usatoday.com/2019/11/18/jets-sam-darnold-hot-stretch-must-be-taken-with-grain-of-salt-giants-redskins/

Is Darnold’s recent hot streak a sign of things to come? That remains to be seen. Either way, don’t get too carried away with what the USC product has accomplished the past two weeks just yet. Let’s see what happens when Gang Green’s strength of schedule picks up before jumping to any conclusions.

12 hours ago, JTJet said:

Maybe you should take a drive tonight in downtown Detroit and find you a lady of the night, get some stress relief, clearly paying for it is the only way you're going to relax. 

And I'm not your pal...bud. 

LOL. Why are you so obsessed with sex? That you usually means YOU ain't getting any.

It's guys like you who give Jet Fans a bad name. You post a nonsense thread like this and when they have a bad game or two you will be the first one to say this guy sucks, or Fire Gase, or Darnolds a bust. GTFO.

• Upvote 1