Sign in to follow this  
southtown24th

Tiki Barber Continues to Be a POS

1 minute ago, southtown24th said:

https://cbssportsradio.radio.com/articles/tiki-barber-colin-kaepernick-unlikable-entitled

"Tiki: Colin Kaepernick Unlikable, "Taking Entitled Stance"

Aside from Colin Kaepernick, Tiki is, was and always will be a giant piece of sh*t.

He had good things to say about Sam and the Jets the past two weeks.

• Upvote 2
  • Like 1

Well if anyone would know about entitlement it would be Tiki

Heres story instead of clicking on the link...

Colin Kaepernick made a power play Saturday, refusing to participate in a private workout as organized by the NFL. Instead, Kaepernick moved the location of the workout and performed on his own terms.

Some people loved the move; others, not so much.

“I almost feel like Colin Kaepernick is taking on an entitled stance right now,” Tiki Barber said Monday on Tiki & Tierney. “At the end of the day, it is a privilege to play in the National Football League; it is not a right. Nobody is guaranteed the right to play in the National Football League. You have to be an upstanding citizen, for the most part. You have to be a good athlete. You have to be intelligent because there’s so much you have to learn. You have to be able to get along with your teammates. All these things that we talk about it takes to be an NFL athlete is earned. It’s not just given to you because you have this God-given talent.”

Kaepernick threw for 12,271 yards and ran for 2,300 in six NFL seasons, accounting for 85 touchdowns and 30 interceptions. He told reporters Saturday he’s “been ready for three years” but has “been denied for three years.”

“It’s almost like he wants special treatment, and that bothers me,” Barber said. “There’s so many players who, if everything went perfectly right in their existence, would never get this opportunity to have a full open workout with scouts . . . and here’s my chance to make it. Nobody gets that. Colin got it, and he acted like he didn’t appreciate it. It’s off-putting.”

Whether an NFL team gives Kaepernick another shot remains to be seen.

“I commend Colin Kaepernick for what he’s done over the last three or four years,” Barber said, “but God, he’s unlikable. And it’s frustrating to me because he has so much talent, and I actually don’t want to see him play on the football field.”

• Upvote 4

4 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Heres story instead of clicking on the link...

Colin Kaepernick made a power play Saturday, refusing to participate in a private workout as organized by the NFL. Instead, Kaepernick moved the location of the workout and performed on his own terms.

Some people loved the move; others, not so much.

“I almost feel like Colin Kaepernick is taking on an entitled stance right now,” Tiki Barber said Monday on Tiki & Tierney. “At the end of the day, it is a privilege to play in the National Football League; it is not a right. Nobody is guaranteed the right to play in the National Football League. You have to be an upstanding citizen, for the most part. You have to be a good athlete. You have to be intelligent because there’s so much you have to learn. You have to be able to get along with your teammates. All these things that we talk about it takes to be an NFL athlete is earned. It’s not just given to you because you have this God-given talent.”

Kaepernick threw for 12,271 yards and ran for 2,300 in six NFL seasons, accounting for 85 touchdowns and 30 interceptions. He told reporters Saturday he’s “been ready for three years” but has “been denied for three years.”

“It’s almost like he wants special treatment, and that bothers me,” Barber said. “There’s so many players who, if everything went perfectly right in their existence, would never get this opportunity to have a full open workout with scouts . . . and here’s my chance to make it. Nobody gets that. Colin got it, and he acted like he didn’t appreciate it. It’s off-putting.”

Whether an NFL team gives Kaepernick another shot remains to be seen.

“I commend Colin Kaepernick for what he’s done over the last three or four years,” Barber said, “but God, he’s unlikable. And it’s frustrating to me because he has so much talent, and I actually don’t want to see him play on the football field.”

Tiki is certainly a bit of a douche, but tough to find anything to argue with on this.  Even if you're a Kaep fan, tough to argue about the perception being cast by him to many.

• Upvote 1

True story years ago Tiki Barber while playing for the NY Giants did a free signing at a grand opening of a local Shop-Rite so my son was small and we went autograph pictures, photo op.  So my buddy a big NY Jets fan is behind me, makes him sign a toilet plunger handle, Tiki says why a plunger my buddy says because you're a POS and walks away.  My buddy hates the NY Giants. 

• Haha 3

I'm glad we finally have a thread to discuss Kaepernick's character. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

The ****?

@T0mShane  let me guess you would have him sign a Starbucks travel mug you found in the mens bathroom at the train station. 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Best part of the Tiki story is him retiring because he felt he was too good to play with Eli Manning only to have Eli win Super Bowl MVP the very next season, after which Tiki nukes his high-dollar GMA gig by putting the meat to a petite young debutante while his wife was eight months pregnant. Now he’s relegated to doing some off-brand podcast-level Brandon Tierney-class sh*t and D-team NFL announcing gigs. 

Is he still the cheapest guy you can book on thuzio

7 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

True story years ago Tiki Barber while playing for the NY Giants did a free signing at a grand opening of a local Shop-Rite so my son was small and we went autograph pictures, photo op.  So my buddy a big NY Jets fan is behind me, makes him sign a toilet plunger handle, Tiki says why a plunger my buddy says because you're a POS and walks away.  My buddy hates the NY Giants. 

Great life lessons for your son there.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Scott Dierking said:

Great life lessons for your son there.

My son was 4 no clue and he wasn't paying attention he was looking at the signed picture and talking to my neighbors kids who were there also. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, joewilly12 said:

My son was 4 no clue and he wasn't paying attention he was looking at the signed picture and talking to my neighbors kids who were there also. 

Apple doesn't fall far.😀

1 minute ago, FireTheJohnsons said:

Tiki is an Uncle Tom

Stephen A went full Robert E Lee by comparison 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Scott Dierking said:

Apple doesn't fall far.😀

Listen dude you want to bust my balls thats fine.

I shared a story, do me a favor leave my family out of your attempts to further try and be amusing. 

I don't appreciate nonsense like that. 

Thanks 

• Haha 1

Gene: <pulls plunger handle out of Member’s Only jacket>

Joe: WHOA GENE WHAT IS THAT DUDE/DUDETTE?

Gene: Relax, Joe. It’s for Tiki.

Joe: NICE

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

This thread is going well

star wars GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, FireTheJohnsons said:

Tiki is an Uncle Tom

Anddddd there it is....

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

How can we be sure this is a true story? Are we supposed to just take your word for it without proof??

• Butt Fumble 1

1 minute ago, FireTheJohnsons said:

How can we be sure this is a true story? Are we supposed to just take your word for it without proof??

Don't care whether you believe it or not. 

And you are? 

He was on a sports radio show lol

54 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Classy