Sign in to follow this  
southtown24th

Tiki Barber Continues to Be a POS

2 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

Classy

My buddy hates the Giants he is ruthless without a filter when it comes to the NY Giants he moved to North Carolina.im sure he is bashing Carolina Panthers fans. 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Best part of the Tiki story is him retiring because he felt he was too good to play with Eli Manning only to have Eli win Super Bowl MVP the very next season, after which Tiki nukes his high-dollar GMA gig by putting the meat to a petite young debutante while his wife was eight months pregnant. Now he’s relegated to doing some off-brand podcast-level Brandon Tierney-class sh*t and D-team NFL announcing gigs. 

burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn.

You know it’s been a rough season when Tiki Barbers opinion on Kaepernick is a front page thread 

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

Best part of the Tiki story is him retiring because he felt he was too good to play with Eli Manning only to have Eli win Super Bowl MVP the very next season, after which Tiki nukes his high-dollar GMA gig by putting the meat to a petite young debutante while his wife was eight months pregnant. Now he’s relegated to doing some off-brand podcast-level Brandon Tierney-class sh*t and D-team NFL announcing gigs. 

Image result for wowza gifs

9 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

Don't care whether you believe it or not. 

And you are? 

I’m just a guy sitting shirtless at my computer with a bag of Cheetos and lots of Pepsi, and not that Diet Pepsi crap either, the real deal

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, FireTheJohnsons said:

I’m just a guy sitting shirtless at my computer with a bag of Cheetos and lots of Pepsi, and not that Diet Pepsi crap either, the real deal

Pics please.

10 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Colin is unlikeable and an entitled douche....   when is the truth a problem?

Sadly, this is pretty accurate. Regardless of the cause he was purportedly fighting for, I always felt that Kap forced his own teammates into a controversy without their consent. Now he used an opportunity to return to the NFL as a grandstanding moment on his grievances. How can he possibly expect anyone to be sympathetic to that sleight of hand. Time to move on.

• Like 1

It's refreshing to see some people be honest.  Good job Tiki.  The only issue I ever had with Tiki was leaving his pregnant wife but that was an issue btw him and his family.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, southtown24th said:

https://cbssportsradio.radio.com/articles/tiki-barber-colin-kaepernick-unlikable-entitled

"Tiki: Colin Kaepernick Unlikable, "Taking Entitled Stance"

Aside from Colin Kaepernick, Tiki is, was and always will be a giant piece of sh*t.

Other than speaking his mind and pretty much echoing what just about everyone is saying where's he being a POS? 

Kaap put on a dog and pony show for nothing to do with football.  He pretty much guaranteed that he'll never suit up again.

I had more of a problem with CBS or the writer saying some liked Kaaps manipulation of the workout. Sure they did

11 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

True story years ago Tiki Barber while playing for the NY Giants did a free signing at a grand opening of a local Shop-Rite so my son was small and we went autograph pictures, photo op.  So my buddy a big NY Jets fan is behind me, makes him sign a toilet plunger handle, Tiki says why a plunger my buddy says because you're a POS and walks away.  My buddy hates the NY Giants. 

Actually your buddy sounds like a bigger dousch and a real POS.  I don't care how much he hates the Giants.  He has issues

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1