Sarge4Tide

Excluding Jets fans, which NFL team fanbase is most disappointed with their season?

Browns. I would say Rams, but do they really have hard core fans? And those that they do have probably still have hope...

• Upvote 3

Rams, Bears, Browns, Chargers, Falcons

• Upvote 3

14 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

I’m saying Browns because after last year I think they forgot the fact that they are Browns fans. All the free agent moves and a pretty stacked roster just to be reminded the Browns are still the Browns and that Baker Mayfield Jersey you bought just doesn’t fit like it use to. It’s the hope that gets you. 

The browns also had a lot of bandwagon hoppers last summer

I guess that worked out

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Every bad 1-2 win team?

I think those teams pretty much expect it. Every Redskin’s fan I talk pretty well knew that team was crap going in. Majority of Jet fans knew this team was at best 8-8. But teams like Rams, Falcons and Bears went from competitive to terrible. 

But the Browns fans ? Bought in lock stock and barrel. Literally and whole heartedly believed they were going to be significant and involved in the post season. They forgot they are Browns fans. That’s gotta hurt. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, Philc1 said:

The browns also had a lot of bandwagon hoppers last summer

I guess that worked out

That’s my point. They forgot the Browns are still the Browns. They committed at 100%. 

• Upvote 2

8 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

That’s my point. They forgot the Browns are still the Browns. They committed at 100%. 

Baker got insanely overrated after his rookie year having good statistical games facing crap defenses

OBJ is a cancer who loses he’s the Kristaps Porzinigis of NFL WRs

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Sarge4Tide said:

Bears, maybe?  Chargers?   

I'd say the Rams. Just waaay under performing  and Goff has, IMHO, been the one who's held them back. What a difference a year makes

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, jmat321 said:

Browns and Bears

they were PS SB pics by many

Bears have had a rough season

Buster Skrine effect

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Philc1 said:

Baker got insanely overrated after his rookie year having good statistical games facing crap defenses

OBJ is a cancer who loses he’s the Kristaps Porzinigis of NFL WRs

OBJ needs to be on a NFL version of the Harlem Globetrotters. An exhibition team were he can make couple few crazy cool circus like catches as the fans awe and ooo because when it comes right down to it in games he really doesn’t consistently  make an impact. His one handed ball catching warm ups  are far more entertaining than what he does in games.,

• Upvote 3

Browns of course but also the Rams.  They just went to the SB with a stout defense and pretty good offense and now they are behind Seattle and SF who are two of the faves now to go to the SB.

• Upvote 2

I may be biased, living outside of Chicago, but to me its gotta be the Bears.  Trubisky has taken a major step back.  Matt Nagy, last year's latest version of young offensive genius head coach, is not even getting 17 points per game from his offense.  One missed FG awway from playing for a Championship last year and now they are only 1 game better than us.  They came into the season thinking Super Bowl, and are stiing 4-6 and pretty much out of the playoff hunt.  Given the context of last season and expectations, plus the comments of my Bears fan firends, I would say the Bears.

• Upvote 1

Biggest surprises are Falcons, Rams, Bears in that order.

Not surprised that Browns underachieved (no heart) and Philip Rivers is on the all-time chokers list so Chargers are as expected.

• Upvote 1

Buffalo Bills. Their Fans are such losers they don't know how to handle winning.

• Upvote 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

I was thinking Cleveland. A lot of hype before the season started.

Atlanta has been below expectations for many too.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, The Crusher said:

OBJ needs to be on a NFL version of the Harlem Globetrotters. An exhibition team were he can make couple few crazy cool circus like catches as the fans awe and ooo because when it comes right down to it in games he really doesn’t consistently  make an impact. His one handed ball catching warm ups  are far more entertaining than what he does in games.,

Luckily the rest of the browns schedule is soft as charmin otherwise they would be 4-12 this year and OBJ and Baker would both have epic meltdowns

55 minutes ago, ChuckkieB said:

Bengals.  They weren't supposed to be bottom of the league bad. 

And now they can’t even get three first round picks from Miami for Tua

2 hours ago, isired said:

Browns. I would say Rams, but do they really have hard core fans? And those that they do have probably still have hope...

Browns #1.   

Probably Bears #2, they really thought they had something.

• Upvote 2

I think you have to put Miami in the discussion. Everything they have done for two years was set up to have the #1 pick, plus a ton of others. Epic failure.

• Upvote 1

Yeah I'd say Bears too because not only has the season not gone well, but it now looks like they'll need to draft or trade for a new QB....that's the worst scenario you can find yourself in as a fan of a team.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk