DOCUMENTARY ON A DIE HARD JETS FAN. WORTH THE WATCH

Pauly Jet

I loved it. I thought it was Max until the guy bought a case of beer ;)

Seriously this is super cool. Love how devoted this guy is but rolls his eyes when he tells the cashier “hopefully the Jets have luck this weekend.” Devoted but realistic. That pretty much sums up all Jets fans I know in real life. Best quote “Jets fans are the best fans in the world. We root for a team that never wins.”

Well done. Consider submitting to some short film contests.

Side question: does this guy post here? I understand if he would rather remain anonymous if he does.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Pauly Jet said:

I grew up a Jets fan and this was a fun one to make. Would love to hear your thoughts on the film. Hopefully it evokes some emotions haha.

Same Old Jets is a short documentary chronicling diehard New York Jets fan, Alex Klein as he tailgates his way through another Jets’ football season. Win or lose, Alex is along for the ride in his signature NY Jets bus outfitted in wall-to-wall memorabilia from past to present. Join Alex in cheering on his beloved Jets with fellow tailgaters Face Paint Mike and Mikey Hulk Hands as they face off against their biggest rivals the New England Patriots.

That guy rocks!!!!!!!

12 hours ago, Pauly Jet said:

I grew up a Jets fan and this was a fun one to make. Would love to hear your thoughts on the film. Hopefully it evokes some emotions haha.

Same Old Jets is a short documentary chronicling diehard New York Jets fan, Alex Klein as he tailgates his way through another Jets’ football season. Win or lose, Alex is along for the ride in his signature NY Jets bus outfitted in wall-to-wall memorabilia from past to present. Join Alex in cheering on his beloved Jets with fellow tailgaters Face Paint Mike and Mikey Hulk Hands as they face off against their biggest rivals the New England Patriots.

Love it buddy!  Great stuff!  I like you already. 

Quotes: 

"I'm not very religious"  do you ever pray for the Jets?  "all the time!"  hahahaha

"Jets fans are the best in the world. We root for a team..... that never wins"   hahaha 

The gems roll in often with this one.   Great watch! 

13 hours ago, Pauly Jet said:

Well first off, i love the concept and i LOVE the title. 

Is this your film? 

1 hour ago, GREENBEAN said:

Love it buddy!  Great stuff!  I like you already. 

Quotes: 

"I'm not very religious"  do you ever pray for the Jets?  "all the time!"  hahahaha

"Jets fans are the best in the world. We root for a team..... that never wins"   hahaha 

The gems roll in often with this one.   Great watch! 

Glad you picked up on those moments! Thanks!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

16 hours ago, jgb said:

I loved it. I thought it was Max until the guy bought a case of beer ;)

Seriously this is super cool. Love how devoted this guy is but rolls his eyes when he tells the cashier “hopefully the Jets have luck this weekend.” Devoted but realistic. That pretty much sums up all Jets fans I know in real life. Best quote “Jets fans are the best fans in the world. We root for a team that never wins.”

Well done. Consider submitting to some short film contests.

Side question: does this guy post here? I understand if he would rather remain anonymous if he does.

I don't think Alex posts here.

15 hours ago, talisaynon said:

So guy is divorced and just lives for his Sundays. Eh at least he has his hobbies. Good job

Alex isn't divorced as far as I know. I have met him and his wife several times, she is really nice.

13 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

I believe he started a FB page called 1,000,000 New York Jets fans.  

https://www.facebook.com/groups/2205023572/

Alex definitely runs that page.

• Upvote 2

On 11/20/2019 at 10:52 PM, Pauly Jet said:

Lol, good work Pauly!

21 hours ago, SAM SAM HE'S OUR MAN said:

What kind of dim wit misses his kids game because of a Jet game ? LOSER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

To be fair he didn’t miss his kids game because of a Jets game. He missed it to re-watch a DVR of a game with Geno Smith playing against Miami. 

episode 1 smile GIF by On My Block

• Haha 3