Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
14 in Green

Colts vs Texans Thursday Night Game Thread

Recommended Posts

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

Wonder how good Baker is going to look tonight.

oh wait.

this is different.

I'm sure wherever he is, he's looking mahhh-velous!!! ¬† ūüėä

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm thinking only the winner of tonight's game has a realistic playoff shot. 5-5 is a tough climb.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, New York Mick said:

I love me some Thursday night football 

You here a lot of people complain about it. I can't wait for the December Saturday games also.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, New York Mick said:

Jesus C he could make a sandwich back there. No pressure. 

You were saying...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

You here a lot of people complain about it. I can't wait for the December Saturday games also.

It the demasculinization of modern American males, they bitch and whine all the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

I'm thinking only the winner of tonight's game has a realistic playoff shot. 5-5 is a tough climb.

The Raiders are also 6-4.  The loser of this game will be 6-5. Depending on the outcome of the Jets/Raiders game, the loser can still be tied for the 6th playoff seed.

  • Upvote 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, JetsFanatic said:

The loser is still the 6th seed at 6-5. 

My bad, I saw they were both 6-4, then had a brain cramp an hour later and thought 5-4.

Getting older is highly over rated.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 14 in Green said:

My bad, I saw they were both 6-4, then had a brain cramp an hour later and thought 5-4.

Getting older is highly over rated.

Preaching to the choir. ūüėܬ†

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

The Raiders are also 6-4.  The loser of this game will be 6-5. Depending on the outcome of the Jets/Raiders game, the loser can still be tied for the 6th playoff seed.

Loser would be 7 seed.  Raiders at 6-4 and Bills at 7-3 would be in WC position.

Edit.  Another brain fart.  You were asuming Raiders lose to Jets.  My bad.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Lith said:

Loser would be 7 seed.  Raiders at 6-4 and Bills at 7-3 would be in WC position.

Edit.  Another brain fart.  You were asuming Raiders lose to Jets.  My bad.

LOL Between the 3 of us, maybe we should just give up!

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm sitting at my computer and brought up amazon.com to check something out.  Turns out you can live-stream the TNF game on Amazon's home page.  Pretty cool.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

DeAndre Hopkins BEAST #1 WR 

Hopkins beast sasquatch dredds.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

colts offense not creative enough on 3rd and 26....

jus sayn

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

The Colts uniforms remind me of our old ones.

Clean, crisp, classic.

Image result for we agree gifs
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I like this Colts team. Reich is doing a great job there.

It turns out they caught a nice break when McDaniels backed out of his deal to come there as HC.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 14 in Green said:

I like this Colts team. Reich is doing a great job there.

It turns out they caught a nice break when McDaniels backed out of his deal to come there as HC.

And the Jets brought in Reich for an interview and opted for Bowles...

The whores that they are

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 14 in Green said:

You here a lot of people complain about it. I can't wait for the December Saturday games also.

I love December Saturday games- one of those simple things in life.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I guess the Colts didn't get the memo that stopping the run doesn't matter in 2019.

11 play drive, 10 runs, TD.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Pac said:

I guess the Colts didn't get the memo that stopping the run doesn't matter in 2019.

11 play drive, 10 runs, TD.

The Colts are using their second RB and haven’t missed a beat. I guess drafting oline early helps. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...