Seven Years Ago on this Day ...

Dunnie

The butt end of that play has his kids in a sports league with my nephew. I spoken to him a few times but just couldn’t bring myself to talk about that friggin play.

Hey at least Geno Smith tried to shake this memory loose for us with the round the back fumble and getting knocked out in the locker room.
Geno cared about the fans. He did everything he gollum’s but the buttfumble held strong.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Haha 1

Just now, Patriot Killa said:

It’s just something stupid that happened. Does everyone seriously have an elementary kid’s sense of humor? “Ouuuu he ran into his butt” 

Yes it’s stupid. Yes it happen. I hope I will always have my elementary kids sense of humor . Life would suck without it. 

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 1

11 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Wasn’t really funny then and it’s not funny now. I was a sophomore in high school when this happened...I’m nearly 24 now.

its 

time 

to 

let 

this 

go.imageproxy.php?img=&key=39cf8ad10baac159

E88F6119-BD51-4947-B1B6-123FE80D7BEA.jpeg

Well nobody's ever going to let it go so you might as well laugh about it. It perfectly sums up our history.

what i remember from that game, besides the buttfumble, was the way the jets folded like a cheap tent.  i remember the patsies had the ball first and the jet dline looked like they were getting to brady and then the game was basically over.  every time i turned around it seemed like the patsies were putting up a score.  anyone who thinks rex was so good at getting the team ready to play need only look at that game.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Wasn’t really funny then and it’s not funny now. I was a sophomore in high school when this happened...I’m nearly 24 now.

its 

time 

to 

let 

this 

go.imageproxy.php?img=&key=39cf8ad10baac159

E88F6119-BD51-4947-B1B6-123FE80D7BEA.jpeg

W

E

S

U

C