TNJet

Bring Back the Classic Unis

These bad boys are here for at least 4 more seasons, so get used to them. Minor tweaks can happen but nothing major every 5 years. I can assure you the shoulder stripes will be changed though, they are universally despised from younger fans to UniWatch. 

"Third, be it Further Resolved, that a Club may not change its regular home and away uniforms more than once every five NFL seasons, and may not change its third uniform design more than onceevery five NFL seasons, absent specific extenuating circumstances (e.g., Club ownership change or relocation) as determined by the Commissioner."

7 minutes ago, TNJet said:

Yeah bro white double stripes down the middle of the nes helmet would look great. I'm hoping for an improvement soon ala Jax. They had a putrid gold half painted two tone helmet that was so ugly they only kept it for like 2 yrs then went back to more classic black helmet 🤣

They had those helmets from 2013-2018. NFL Rules state no major changes for 5 seasons. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, joewilly12 said:

1  almost down 4 to go, the merchandise is not selling my neighbor knows people who work for Dick's Sporting Goods corporate and they say NY Jets merchandise sales down. Stock in stores not moving. The local Kohl's I go to has the same stock its had since the beginning of the season. The color is terrible and so is the design. 

Not surprised at all. I havent had an urge to buy any of the new stuff other than a replica helmet to add to the collection. 

1 minute ago, TNJet said:

Wow...seemed shorter. Cool I'm looking forward to 5 years from now to look like the Jets again instead of an inbred Eagle Jet uni...

5 years from now I will be 42 and officially crossed over into the realm of "Back in my day" mentality remembering the old Unis. 

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

And those that don't need to be jettisoned into space to root for the futuristic NY Jets. 

Who still wont have won a SB...

9 minutes ago, TNJet said:

5 years from now I'll be 42 also. Fck the Jets...this sucks..

Picture of us 50 years from now watching the Jets miss the playoffs again...

gettyimages-10188411-612x612.jpg

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Jets all whites with the white facemask/gloves/shoes etc. were tops. I'd kill for those to be our primary uniforms.

Image result for jets white face mask

Is it me, or does this look like Jamal is taking a deuce on the field?

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Copernicus said:

Our logo is juvenile. Had a chance to create something iconic. I'm no artist or marketer and off the top of my head couldn't we have created a logo that incorporated the "NY" symbol with a Jet Fighter air plane? How about the iconic New York skyline? Empire State building?    Instead we have the word "JETS" with a toy football. Looks like something a middle school student could create doodling for 5 minutes. 

I agree something iconic was needed. I can say though, that no way would a jet of any sort plus the skyline would be incorporated for obvious reasons. 

I think just a fighter jet with NY would have been nice. 

Sad sad day...

...when the NY Guardians of the XFL have a sharper uni and better logo than we do. 

new-york-guardians-jersey-xfl.jpg

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company