TNJet

Bring Back the Classic Unis

On 11/22/2019 at 3:49 PM, The Crimson King said:

now THAT makes me sad

I cant get over that knee brace, really makes me sad

On 11/22/2019 at 3:57 PM, HessStation said:

The new uniforms are actually pretty cool . Amazingly I actually gave the dipsh*t FO a nod for them not being horrible 

You have to love the people who buttfumble you because of what you like.  As if their opinions, clearly in the minority are more important than yours.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

Said no matter the old stuff sold regardless. 

Take notice at the stadium more older jerseys than new. 

LOL, 50,000 fans with jerseys bought over the last 20 years havent all been replaced by new uniforms?  Just as telling as some kids opinion who works ad a Dicks.  There are plenty of new uniforms worn at Jet games

Why has no one who wants to go back cite the poll here that had 65% or so liking the new uniforms.  

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Agree to each is own, personal preference is just that. 

exactly.

This whole thread has a my opinion is better than yours combined with a look at me feel

3 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

Not sales kids, corporate people. The merchandise has not sold as expected is what they said. I have no reason to lie or make up stuff I have no stake in the game. I buy what I like just like others. 

We're having a horrible season.  Not racking up wins and some corporate pinhead blames sales on the shoulder stripes? 

All the top jerseys, any sport are made up of winning teams.  Winning translates to sales. 

• Upvote 1

Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company